2.20 star(s) 135 Votes
D

Deleted member 1691628

the mod still crashes :(

mod still crashes:(
Any specifics so I can try to track it down? Not had a crash here from released version as of yet so unable to fix if its not happening here. Anything would be helpful, you can if you want message me via conversation envelope at top of site any log files etc.. to help me try to find and squash it.

Last edited by a moderator:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
so any console cheats?the money one was pretty easy Money=99999999 or money=99999999
out of force of habit i always type both no matter the game and always works
ive tried mood and Mood and of course that didnt work ither so what works?
im well over 100 relationship with Rosie and so far all i got is a peck on the cheek and doesnt seem to go past 100
so my guess is its another grind fest for nothing and by the looks of the pictures for the game seems to confirm my suspicions
if ya can prove me wrong then prove it with fuck pics
blow job foot job boob job aint fucking so dont waste OUR time showing me those

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1691628

so my guess is its another grind fest for nothing and by the looks of the pictures for the game seems to confirm my suspicions
There is nothing more until the dev of the game adds more.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i dont get it
is the goal to collect points for taking a piss and wash hands?
i forgot points for watching tv and take a dinner...alone..
what fucking person takes a breakfast alone every day and eat the same shitty soupe LOL?

showers how long do they last?
i mean its daytime when you click take a shower then when he is finished its dark outside.
i wild guess is that the showers takes about 3 hours.

whats the deal here
explain
it seems like an big lame click fest around the house just to show off the quality of the renderers.

have the Developer seen the movie Greyhound day?
same shit repeating every day :)
the girl reads the same fantasy book on the couch exactly the same time every day.
she is also repeating the same questions.

change the game topic to Greyhound Summer :D
i agree 100% and the worst part is theres nothing worth while really i got Rosie relationship status 4
and as i suspected all she gives u in hand jobs game is bullshit bro
every now and then says i need to talk to Rosie guess what i get to talk to her about?
friends that grant no points....watch t.v also grants no points
then ya got the competition for the showers and if your moods low and some one in the kitchen
good luck trying to eat and same goes for t.v LOL thank god we got a t.v in our room!!!!!!
wicked grind fest i know the game aint worth it BUT playing it out anyways
ONLY credit ill give the game this far is awsome blue ball game and it last longer then 5mins unlike most games ive played

Sagah

Donor
Jun 9, 2017

• Added gallery to the main menu.
(First you need to open your save and go to the main menu, now it's updated)
  • Added 2 events with Mika.
  • Added new dialog with Mika.
  • Bug fixes.

Sagah

Donor
Jun 9, 2017
Bit of a disappointment for any Rosie fans like myself. After the few Lucy updates we are now moving onto Mika, personally I hope there won't be too many updates only focused on her and that we'll get continuation on the Rosie path.

Reactions: Dolphin3000
May 19, 2019
Bit of a disappointment for any Rosie fans like myself. After the few Lucy updates we are now moving onto Mika, personally I hope there won't be too many updates only focused on her and that we'll get continuation on the Rosie path.
dude im there with you... its sad... the game was made for rosie only but people wouldnt stop bitching about it so he was forced to do votes to add in other girls... now it will be 2025 before we get anything good

Reactions: Dolphin3000

kimikoko

Jun 21, 2017
Gonna Ignore this Game for 2 month Damn this is getting us Nowhere. Its Like Naruto Getting To useless arcs

Reactions: fz

lilliaa

Sep 5, 2018
HAHAHA! I called it! anything to not do any sex scene! this dev is a joke.
His last game was stopped when thing started to get serious too.

Seriously, why does he still have people giving money to him? xD

Reactions: rsrs07
May 19, 2019

• Added gallery to the main menu.
(First you need to open your save and go to the main menu, now it's updated)
  • Added 2 events with Mika.
  • Added new dialog with Mika.
  • Bug fixes.
Ok I have a legit question... Does the game maker hate us?? I mean people here and even his patreon have proven Rosie is the only thing we care for and this game has gotten about 28 months of update and all we got from Rosie is a handjob.. even though he won't see this in gonna flat out say it... Stop with the bullshit and give us the Rosie stuff so we can pound her 18 year old ass and see those big daughter tits bounce.. I mean hell with the time played in game to get all the stuff done to the point we can fuck her (when that update comes out) Rosie it gonna be 37 years old

lilliaa

Sep 5, 2018
Ok I have a legit question... Does the game maker hate us?? I mean people here and even his patreon have proven Rosie is the only thing we care for and this game has gotten about 28 months of update and all we got from Rosie is a handjob.. even though he won't see this in gonna flat out say it... Stop with the bullshit and give us the Rosie stuff so we can pound her 18 year old ass and see those big daughter tits bounce.. I mean hell with the time played in game to get all the stuff done to the point we can fuck her (when that update comes out) Rosie it gonna be 37 years old
This dev is a milker. nothing more nothing less.

His last game stopped when thing started. Now, he is doing a game with 4 female character so he can spend 4 years doing them without anything getting serious. And then, I'm quite sure he will either stop this game too, or add new female character to continue his bullshit.

I'm going to note that post to see if I was right in... 2 years seeing his snail's speed?

Reactions: makcim334
May 19, 2019
This dev is a milker. nothing more nothing less.

His last game stopped when thing started. Now, he is doing a game with 4 female character so he can spend 4 years doing them without anything getting serious. And then, I'm quite sure he will either stop this game too, or add new female character to continue his bullshit.

I'm going to note that post to see if I was right in... 2 years seeing his snail's speed?
phfff... 2 years... try more like 20

Juice Reno

Jul 17, 2019
i dont like games that look like this but this is actually pretty good the only bad thing about it is the lack of content other than that its good

2.20 star(s) 135 Votes