Guys the game not start, in file log there is this:

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.08s
Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.02s
Loading error handling took 0.05s
Loading script took 0.42s
Loading save slot metadata. took 0.03s
Loading persistent took 0.00s
Importing _renpysteam: ImportError('No module named _renpysteam',)
Set script version to: (7, 4, 6)
Running init code took 0.17s
Loading analysis data took 0.07s
Analyze and compile ATL took 0.01s
Index archives took 0.00s
Dump and make backups. took 0.00s
Cleaning cache took 0.00s
Making clean stores took 0.00s
Initial gc. took 0.05s
DPI scale factor: 1.250000
nvdrs: Loaded, about to disable thread optimizations.
nvdrs: Disabled thread optimizations.
Creating interface object took 0.17s
Cleaning stores took 0.00s
Init translation took 0.06s
Build styles took 0.00s
Load screen analysis took 0.06s
Analyze screens took 0.00s
Save screen analysis took 0.00s
Prepare screens took 0.17s
Save pyanalysis. took 0.00s
Save bytecode. took 0.00s
Running _start took 0.00s
Performance test:
Interface start took 0.11s

Someone can help?
Not sure but think it says something about the nvidia drivers, those are your display drivers. So you could try updating it.

Use windows-key + X and select device manager
0e46de9380e6308794e5e9c2634413940b52392f.jpg

This is of course if you have the windows version of HS. Can also always try to download game again, maybe something went wrong there.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I'll not complain about the lack of content, the grind (happily removed) or the really slow development. I got the game for free, and enjoy the art and the gameplay, once removed the regular pee simulation, so no reason to bad vibes, beside some jokes about all the said before. But also, seriously, bj don't being repeatable? Two years waiting for at least a bj, and look, here it comes!... aaaand... there it goes, done, bye. At least give us a replay gallery to enjoy again the whole scene as originaly set, not just the small video loops and the pics.

SoFuRo

Nov 3, 2017
I'll not complain about the lack of content, the grind (happily removed) or the really slow development. I got the game for free, and enjoy the art and the gameplay, once removed the regular pee simulation, so no reason to bad vibes, beside some jokes about all the said before. But also, seriously, bj don't being repeatable? Two years waiting for at least a bj, and look, here it comes!... aaaand... there it goes, done, bye. At least give us a replay gallery to enjoy again the whole scene as originaly set, not just the small video loops and the pics.
Hey Mate, in the game there is a replay gallery , ok not the complete Scene but all pictures and animations.

Reactions: BVonkX

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Indeed, the gallery is far from perfect, there used to be a good gallery mod but it is for old version of the game and whoever made it is no longer on this site. I think there are 2 others working on mods (0.3.8 for now) for this game. Maybe it's in there.

What you can always do is save game just before the BJ, then you can watch as much as you want.

Last edited:
Reactions: GaboCAP

MrLuigi94

Sep 18, 2017
Is there a cheat engine or some how a way to minimize the grind?
I really think the game is great, but the massive grind is kinda repelling me...

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Is there a cheat engine or some how a way to minimize the grind?
I really think the game is great, but the massive grind is kinda repelling me...
Mod on page 1

https://f95zone.to/threads/happy-summer-v0-3-8-caizer-games.26587/page-186#post-5934388

But it's still fore HS 0.3.8 so I wouldn't use it for 0.3.9. Think there will be a mod for 0.3.9 soon, so wait and see.

You can also start a game in Free mode, then you already have money and you don't need to eat, shower, watch TV and piss.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Indeed, the gallery is far from perfect, there used to be a good gallery mod but it is for old version of the game and whoever made it is no longer on this site. I think there are 2 others working on mods (0.3.8 for now) for this game. Maybe it's in there.

What you can always do is save game just before the BJ, then you can watch as much as you want.
Praise the kind moders.

Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020
First time i played. Game looks good. However i have to agree it feels like a grindy Visual novel. So far, so good, if that is intended. But my character got ill. and there are no clues how long this could take. Only thing left to do is money grinding.
Does anybody out here have a clue how long the character stays ill?

uzmanonur1

Mar 19, 2019
First time i played. Game looks good. However i have to agree it feels like a grindy Visual novel. So far, so good, if that is intended. But my character got ill. and there are no clues how long this could take. Only thing left to do is money grinding.
Does anybody out here have a clue how long the character stays ill?
you must eat dinner with lucy and rosie. find lucy in kitchen at evening.

Reactions: Fatneck and BVonkX

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
cant get rosie past 90on level 4 or move lucy on level 4. but there is ! on the page?
I'm also with Rosie level 4 90% and I think you've had it all. I don't have any "!" more at Rosie. Last was the BJ in the bathroom.

what is the final thing with rosie ? and i reached lv 4 %100 for rosie but i dunno how can she be lv 5
BJ in bathroom is the last thing, no level 5 yet.

Still no rollback or skip ?
As you probably know, no

Edit: I say no, but that may not be entirely true. You can now skip animations that you have already seen and I don't think that was always the case. You cannot skip the food, watching TV, showering and pissing in standard play. But you can skip it in Free mode.

So rollback no and skip yes! :)

Last edited:

DavidSyren

Sep 10, 2020
I'm also with Rosie level 4 90% and I think you've had it all. I don't have any "!" more at Rosie. Last was the BJ in the bathroom.
Im at Rosie level 4 100% and got the arrow pointing up.
I was 90% when i enterd the first May-event and got 100% after hospital with Rosie.

2.20 star(s) 135 Votes