2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
if everyone only pays 2$ it's only 1000$ a month... tell me can you live for that amount? paying off rent/loans/Hardware to work on/etc..... or do you need to work your butt of beside your patron income?...
i get about what corresponds to 2500$ a month and that's only get me trough the day where i live...
You dont know how much dept he has to pay on each month either if its a high amount he needs to work a lot besides making content to the game...

considering if he had all 467 patrons from the beginning and all patroned with 2$ it will be 48000$ in the 4 years.. i dont think he started with 467 ;)
What is this guy on?

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
I'm stuck at Lucy lvl 4 20%, I don't know what to do
join lucy in bath in the morning
join lucy watching tv late at night, living room
go to kitchen the day lucy is in home (after other scenes) then go to her room (Level 4 Lucy)
repeat bath in the morning if you want

In the early afternoon talk to Rosie in her room "ask about watching sometime"
Stay home and scene starts by itself in the evening, BJ from Lucy, almost caught by Rosie.

I think those are the last steps with Lucy, but there may also be something in between that you have to do with another. If it still doesn't work, you can upload a save and I'll take a look.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
I agree.
If you take on a job, do it every day.
An hour or two of daily work brings in more than weekend work.
People voluntarily(!!!) pay the author for this.
So if you can't do something every day, don't do it? Everyone should decide for themselves what they want and can do.

And if that's only a few hours a month/week for a product that has more than enough support, then I don't see the problem. But there are those here who would like to make it a problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bjørn Hansen

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Well it was liked, except the grind b.s., no like most have said it's just being milk to rip people off. I stopped supporting long ago. But you all can make your own choices. As for me I am done with this.
would consider returning if and only if.
there is more work done in character development and a heck of alot more with intement action between mc and the all the female, human characters.

Reactions: BVonkX

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
I quite enjoy them, means that someone cared enough about my comment to respond, plus facepalms are still included in likes :)
I wear them as a badge of honour, lol
It only upsets anyone who cares about getting them :)
Indeed, yesterday got a record of 4 facepalms on a message where I only indicated what is in the latest update.

Apparently that was hard for some, who probably didn't even play the update but still had to respond with something.

Thanks! on to a new record! (y)

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
I'm stuck with Lucy at 15%. Can't find the trick to hit 20%. I have May up to 91% though. View attachment 2155780 Perhaps someone can help me? Thanks in advance.
I dont see any "!" more with Lucy or with another. So I think you've had everything. The last thing with Lucy is the BJ when you watch Rossie in the living room.

The % can differ by some gamers (i have 100% level 4), if you repeat certain things you might get higher. But sometimes that doesn't work either, it may also be that the developer has made things different in later versions. I think he will make sure you can go to the next level if that becomes possible in an upcoming update.

Last edited:

umb3

Mar 30, 2019
i cant manage to get sick
i have rosie 4 5% and lucy 3 20%

Edit: ok, for those that get stuck here, you have first to visit the girl in the library during the day, when she is next to the bookshelves. Then, the next day, during the day you'll see you'll be able to go to the park and find lucy. Next day you should finally get sick

Last edited:
Reactions: BVonkX
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes