2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

QUACKZILLAS

Nov 16, 2021
Oh, and Mr. or Miss or Mrs. Super Hero, if you're out there, could you also swing by Mirror Mine and help that poor Mc and his Mother too!? Please!

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
How does this even got this many patreons still? I mean my god by time its done he will milk the average one for like 2 grand each. I love how some reviewer called the quest progross realistic. No no its not I am sad as fuck veteran with PTSD and I could laid faster then this MC, this is just a friend zone simulator, with goal to get some pitty sex at some point. Like whole plot is they pitty you so much and got no other option they sleep with you. Meanwhile he is bending over backwards for them. Only thing I can think of is there is a lot sad sad people who think this is only way they can get laid is to just own a home and let people use the fuck out them then maybe if they get bored enough they toss them a pitty lay...

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
How does this even got this many patreons still? I mean my god by time its done he will milk the average one for like 2 grand each.
Frankly, it's the art. The art is good. Also, a lot of players like edging, and Caizer is pretty well-known for that. His lack of storytelling skills and work ethics are equally famous. He knows he could put together an honest update, but people will keep paying for less, so why bother.

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
10feb23 - UPDATED FOR v5.0

Added the new event for May

(was present in v4.9)
Also, I've noticed an issue with going to May's apartment after talking with Mary. The icon isn't there but you can click the street in the bottom right, it goes into an infinite loop and crashes. I added some text to the hint to wait for May's icon to show up before going there.

Copy "zz_mod_HSv5.0.rpyc" into the game folder (\HS-0.5.0-pc\game)

Features:
Added an advance time button
Added hints for the next event in the relationship screen for each character
Restored rollback and the shortcuts for it
Restored skipping and the shortcuts for it
Restored Auto-Saves
Restored Quick save/load
Restored default page numbers on the save/load screen
Zombie minigame easy farming (The hammer and axe always work so you have to hit another one to fail and exit the farming)
could you pls update mod for v0.5.2 ? cheers

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
Ok guys probably going to catch heat for this, but its finally getting good, yes it has a lot of bj's and onlyone sex partner just yet but it is so much better than a year ago... If I could I would use the movie4s or maybe movie16s and have that lead to an on the couch bj which get witnessed by either/or lucy or may, leading to a competition of who can sex the MC better/more ofcourse MC might be able to work it into a 3way (who are we kidding? if its a 3 way it has to be the girls leading it) or better yet MC gets peeped on drilling lucy and the other girls decide they want some of that action...

even though rosie is "the prize" there is no reason that we can't move the goalpost and make "the prize" a unified harem where there is lots of physical events involving multiples and everyone being reasonably happy in that situation

once rosie gets laid that really doesn't HAVE TO END OF THE STORY... many would liike happy ever after for many releases after rosie gets creampied.

Reactions: BVonkX

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Ok guys probably going to catch heat for this, but its finally getting good, yes it has a lot of bj's and onlyone sex partner just yet but it is so much better than a year ago... If I could I would use the movie4s or maybe movie16s and have that lead to an on the couch bj which get witnessed by either/or lucy or may, leading to a competition of who can sex the MC better/more ofcourse MC might be able to work it into a 3way (who are we kidding? if its a 3 way it has to be the girls leading it) or better yet MC gets peeped on drilling lucy and the other girls decide they want some of that action...

even though rosie is "the prize" there is no reason that we can't move the goalpost and make "the prize" a unified harem where there is lots of physical events involving multiples and everyone being reasonably happy in that situation

once rosie gets laid that really doesn't HAVE TO END OF THE STORY... many would liike happy ever after for many releases after rosie gets creampied.
If we were to chart the sexual involvement over the course of the game, noting sexual encounters vs. downtime, you end up with a sine wave [like a regular up/down roll]. While there has been an uptick in sexy stuff, there is almost nothing in the way of follow-through on that. Take Rosie, for example. You are fingerbanging her in the shower, which should lead to other experiementation after, but...nothing.

13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
i come for the comments xD also why no a galery? 2050 seems about right to still not get a decent update

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes