2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Yeah man make an game add incest tag to bait people add 3 scenes for a cuple of years, And make content for other girls that the tag doesn't apply, I mean the dev knows if he makes the update for the Incest tag girl no one is going to wait for the other girls content.
Incest in the game is a choice.
It's quite normal in a game under development that things like new characters are added. His patrons have indicated that she wanted more with other girls.

• Haha
Reactions: HentaiSlaves

xetic83

Mar 11, 2020
why the game dont open, or open in the load screen, by no reason closed, y installed new windows and nothing, any body know about it.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
why the game dont open, or open in the load screen, by no reason closed, y installed new windows and nothing, any body know about it.
Maybe this is a solution.

Hold down Shift while starting Ren'Py, or press Shift+G once Ren'Py has started. From the "Graphics Acceleration" menu that appears, choose the FORCE ANGLE2 Renderer or find the right renderer until it run like normal

Myntz

Dec 15, 2022
Honestly really like this game, however I very much dislike the grind associated with it. Really think you need more than four points of time. just using the can or showering one finds it to be noon already. that is not how the world works, please look into this. At one point someone made a mod that eliminated the grind, but its no longer here. That mod did make the game run smoother and was in my humble opinion better. So if you could dev work on this please. thanks for reading.

Reactions: Vliter87 and BVonkX

mamlas55

May 16, 2018
Try deleting the persistent file from both game folder and C:\Users\<User>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HS-1539366243 (All files except the saves)

or try

Hold down Shift while starting Ren'Py, or press Shift+G once Ren'Py has started. From the "Graphics Acceleration" menu that appears, choose the FORCE ANGLE2 Renderer or find the right renderer until it run like normal
Deleting of persistent file was the right thing, thx a lot

Reactions: BVonkX

sibon

Jun 24, 2017
10feb23 - UPDATED FOR v5.0

Added the new event for May

(was present in v4.9)
Also, I've noticed an issue with going to May's apartment after talking with Mary. The icon isn't there but you can click the street in the bottom right, it goes into an infinite loop and crashes. I added some text to the hint to wait for May's icon to show up before going there.

Copy "zz_mod_HSv5.0.rpyc" into the game folder (\HS-0.5.0-pc\game)

Features:
Added an advance time button
Added hints for the next event in the relationship screen for each character
Restored rollback and the shortcuts for it
Restored skipping and the shortcuts for it
Restored Auto-Saves
Restored Quick save/load
Restored default page numbers on the save/load screen
Zombie minigame easy farming (The hammer and axe always work so you have to hit another one to fail and exit the farming)
does this work for 5.2 as well?

Reactions: VulgarFap
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes