2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
So, no new content, then. How many subscribers does Caizer have ? How much is he pulling in ? I mean, this constant disappointment must be having a pretty corrosive effect on subscriptions. I was once one of the dev's subscribers, but when I [nicely] asked why there wasn't a lot of content, I was booted and my subscription returned. At least they did that.

Maybe he's on Patreon's radar because of the incest content. If so, they should probably mention that. This dev is a large bucket of disappointment.
Incest is not in the game, it is a choice that you make/fill in yourself.

Reactions: dragon556677

Cursor2

Sep 19, 2019
Thank you! In general can we expect you to update the mod every 4-5 game updates?
Depends on the update and the time I'm able to put toward it. It didn't help that Mika and May are my least favorite characters.

I figured the UI changes were probably the most useful and those will continue to work. (fast forward time, rollback etc)

Last edited:

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
Rosie: Level 4 95%, Lucy: Level 4 0, Mary Level 1 5% and Mika lvl 1 29%. I'm blocked, I'm in the second part of the night and it won't let me go to bed because it says I have to downstairs. I go all over the house but can't find what to do. Can you help me please?

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Rosie: Level 4 95%, Lucy: Level 4 0, Mary Level 1 5% and Mika lvl 1 29%. I'm blocked, I'm in the second part of the night and it won't let me go to bed because it says I have to downstairs. I go all over the house but can't find what to do. Can you help me please?
If all goes well you can sleep on the couch in the living room.

If that does not work, i'll take a look if you can upload a save.

C:\Users\user name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HS-1539366243

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
41 micro updates later and were still not there with rosie yet lol
Well, atleast hes consistent with his updates....the same cannot be said for most devs. not gonna throw any names out there though

Reactions: BVonkX
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes