2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

hotdtakagi

Feb 15, 2022
hm. Look at 2 files in folder game: interface.rpy and interface.rpyc — and tell me, what is the date of the last change they have?
02/08/2024 and the file i downloaded has only interface.rpy.txt and im playing in android too maybe this might be the problem?

Reactions: BVonkX

abodm3h

Sep 23, 2017
I don't know if it's me, but I am using Mac and I am new to it, so I faced the same error everyone faced, downloaded the interface.rpy but It didn't work and I noticed something weird as when I put it in the game folder the file kind is considered as text file also it didn't ask to replace the file or not (I didn't check before but it seems that the original file wasn't there) I also tried the save file as some worked for them but here is the thing, again I don't know where the save files should go as I couldn't even find my save files in addition I put them like I used to on windows, please help :(

Gun-Bao

Sep 10, 2019
I don't know if it's me, but I am using Mac and I am new to it, so I faced the same error everyone faced, downloaded the interface.rpy but It didn't work and I noticed something weird as when I put it in the game folder the file kind is considered as text file also it didn't ask to replace the file or not (I didn't check before but it seems that the original file wasn't there) I also tried the save file as some worked for them but here is the thing, again I don't know where the save files should go as I couldn't even find my save files in addition I put them like I used to on windows, please help :(
try to download this zipped file — but unzip it before use https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/08/3914984_interface.zip

madslegend

Jul 6, 2018
is 0.6.3. an Alpha version release? Just going to bathroom when Rosie is there gives errors Also going in and clicking Guest Room gives errors and that's just after starting the game (both standard and free modes)....... imagine what else happens further into it...

JohnDoeMars

Jul 24, 2021
how did you play without the errors?
I see that lots of u have issues with the last 0.6.3 update.
As far as I'm concerned, I had none.
Just in case, I'm on OSX (old one) and made a Mac 0.6.3 version by updating the Mac 0.6.2 version copying the game folder from PC 0.6.3 inside.

mgkcs

Feb 27, 2018
well this is not good i think... need to ask lucy about may but shes gone since cathing mc fuck rosie so...wtf do i do?. is it buged? bad desgine or bothe? should not be posible to get in that situation in my opinion should be locked until you manged all thigs up to that point but....

abodm3h

Sep 23, 2017
when you downloaded it does it have .txt in the end too?
unfortunately still, immediately when the game open the errors start, and later on the day doesn't change even if I force myself by ignoring the errors, I noticed something but I am not sure I am not a programming expert, but all the files are there, except for game/script.rpy, ropy is available, but if the codes start isn't that relevant in defining the variables and so on?, also it seems the txt is not .txt, rather the file kind as Mac associate it, but idk

Mxiio

Jul 30, 2024
Anyone know how to find Lucy after she catches you with Rosie? I need to talk to her about May - it's the only available activity at the moment so feeling a bit stuck.

Attached my save just in case

Reactions: oapami
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes