Release Date: 2012-02-13
Developer: Tusia & Arashi Leonhart
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Length: Very short (< 2 hours)
VNDB:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
All: - - -

29068.jpg 29073.jpg c5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
I love J'Alter more personally, as she was the actual first 5-star I got to pull in-game. Still, if it's an alter or an Avenger, I'm down. Thanks for the upload!

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Ah. My sole gold AOE Saber... whom I barely used seriously because her kit's kinda shit, and Drake was more than enough even without the class advantage. With this though, she gonna get plenty of using.

They fix Intuition yet?

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
Yeah, but I was trying out the MAC port. Oh well.
I will repeat this for the probably the 80th time in the hopes that fellow Mac users will get it thru their noggins... you can run ANY PC RENPY GAME ON YOUR MAC USING THE RENPY SDK. Download the RenPy SDK for free. Download the PC RenPy game you want to play. Place the Unzipped game download (use Unarchiver if not .zip format) into the the RenPy SDK folder. Launch the RenPy SDK, select the game from the Projects list and choose Launch Project. Enjoy the game... it's really that simple, and a lot more pleasant that constantly begging for or complaining about the Mac versions on here. This will work 99% of the time... go do it, and enjoy the games.

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
I will repeat this for the probably the 80th time in the hopes that fellow Mac users will get it thru their noggins... you can run ANY PC RENPY GAME ON YOUR MAC USING THE RENPY SDK. Download the RenPy SDK for free. Download the PC RenPy game you want to play. Place the Unzipped game download (use Unarchiver if not .zip format) into the the RenPy SDK folder. Launch the RenPy SDK, select the game from the Projects list and choose Launch Project. Enjoy the game... it's really that simple, and a lot more pleasant that constantly begging for or complaining about the Mac versions on here. This will work 99% of the time... go do it, and enjoy the games.
It's MUCH easier to whine about Mac port needed.