• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Completed Hara Chuchu!! ~Kameba Ano Ko mo H na Tenshi~[Swaneye]

Tyrantnyx

Mar 2, 2018
Help me guys !
I download the emulator and i get the same error as before !
How can i solve this problem ?
(Sorry for my bad english)
Honestly, Swan games are really messy. It's best to just switch your region to Japanese for them rather than use an emulator.

MenmaYu

Broke as hell :3
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
So basically you go about sexing everyone up til they're pregnant.. PREGNUNTTTT!!!!

Reactions: Tyrantnyx

Saris

Aug 19, 2017
for some reason when i extract it, 4gb becomes 7mb, ive tried changing the encoding, diff programs, its weird

edit nvm for some reason those 4gb of xp3s start as hidden files for no reason whatsoever and have to unhidden to work

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
so this games unplayable if you are in the us
???

You need ntlea, applocale, Locale Emulator or Japanese Locale language pack installed to make this game work on a US regional PC[ ],

or you can also change your locale to Japanese yourself & change it back at any given moment.
1554823015400.png

Last edited:

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
so this games unplayable if you are in the us
???

You need ntlea, applocale, Locale Emulator or Japanese Locale language pack installed to make this game work on a US regional PC[ ],

or you can also change your locale to Japanese yourself & change it back at any given moment.
View attachment 318523
I greatly prefer AppLocale. Changed my PC's settings to the japanese region and my folders got messed up xD

Reactions: Odin Eye Patch

MagmaTitan

Jul 7, 2017
So I tried using LocaleEmulator, and when that failed I tried setting my computer's language to Japanese (which was weird, I had to guess where everything was) and still I get the same errors, no matter what I do.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
So I tried using LocaleEmulator, and when that failed I tried setting my computer's language to Japanese (which was weird, I had to guess where everything was) and still I get the same errors, no matter what I do.
Make sure you use AppLocale as Admin. and run the .exe of the game as "Admin. (Japanese)"

firefall132

Jan 28, 2018
So, I was getting errors using the locale emulator, then I just updated to the most recent version of the emulator and it started working? Might be worth downloading an updated version for all the people having trouble with it.

Crackle

Nov 10, 2018
So, I was getting errors using the locale emulator, then I just updated to the most recent version of the emulator and it started working? Might be worth downloading an updated version for all the people having trouble with it.
What's the current version of local emulator? I've been having issues trying to get some older games from animesharing to work, maybe that's part of my problem too. Is it 2.4.0.0?

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 225258

Overview:
One day, Taisuke finds a book in his room and opens it without knowing the secret. What appears from inside is a vampire girl!? He is sucked in by her..., and his life changes 180 degrees. "People who are sucked in by vampires can't control their libido and they keep asking for sex." Let's make your friends vampires, make them sexually excited, and have sex!
Thread Updated: 2019-01-16
Release Date: 2009-03-27
Developer:
Censored: Yes
Language: Japanese, English (patched)
Voice: Japanese
VNDB:
Store: ,
Translator:
Fandisc: Hara ☆ Para!! ~Swan Nakadashi Paradise~
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extra:

View attachment 225262 View attachment 225263 View attachment 225264 View attachment 225265 View attachment 225266
View attachment 225267 View attachment 225268 View attachment 225269 View attachment 225270
please can anyone explain what is save 4
to unlock the CG?
I don't understand walkthroughs
thank`s

Kyr/

Mar 13, 2019
It seem like a file named "fgimage2.xp3" is corrupted can anyone give me the file?, Its not that hard to find

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
neat. didn't know of that website.
they even have which was also difficult for me to find.
it's only the jap. version. but i already found the fan translated patch :p. got a lot of nice stuff to play the next few days xD.
Where did you happen to get an english patch for this? I believe I've found one but it seems to be incomplete

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017

look at the category "releases".
Oh, that was the patch I was referring to myself. It seems to be incomplete so I was wondering whether what you have is something different