EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
0.png

Overview:
In this fandisk, the protagonist end up prisoner of Swan worlds.
To escape, he will have to impregnate women from various games.
They will naturally accept him, for it his how fate is written.

Thread Updated: 2019-03-28
Release Date: Japanese 2011-04-22, English 2015-05-30
Original Title: 孕ら☆パラっ!!~スワン中出しパラダイス~
Developer & Publisher:
Translation:
Censored: Yes/Mosaics
Version: Final
Language: English
VNDB:
Original game: Hara Chuchu!! ~Kameba Ano Ko mo H na Tenshi~
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
Voices: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

huge thanks to legendary @superelmo for the game

6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 16, 2017
Is this heaven?
Not, this is hell, you will be repeating this over and over, until one day, the devil's torturers will decide to morph it into something you won't like at all, something that will make you beg for it to end, something that will make you scream and beg for to end, something you will never want to repeat but will be stuck repeating over and over again, but there will be no escape, none at all.

Edit: In all seriousness, though. I am curious about the pregnancy part, I see a picture preview of all characters (what I assume to be all) being pregnant.
Does this mean you can make them all pregnant in each path you take? (each of them ends up pregnant while taking their specific path)
And if so, is there some kind of "New Game Plus" that includes an alternative path that ends with all of the characters pregnant?

Skweep

Oct 7, 2017
Not, this is hell, you will be repeating this over and over, until one day, the devil's torturers will decide to morph it into something you won't like at all, something that will make you beg for it to end, something that will make you scream and beg for to end, something you will never want to repeat but will be stuck repeating over and over again, but there will be no escape, none at all.
Shame on you, that's my life already, heh. Heh... Fuck.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017

Edit: In all seriousness, though. I am curious about the pregnancy part, I see a picture preview of all characters (what I assume to be all) being pregnant.
Does this mean you can make them all pregnant in each path you take? (each of them ends up pregnant while taking their specific path)
And if so, is there some kind of "New Game Plus" that includes an alternative path that ends with all of the characters pregnant?
All of them! Enjoy your pregnancy paradise.

Oct 16, 2017
All of them! Enjoy your pregnancy paradise.
Oooh, now this might just make me get back into the VN mood~
Only real question is, do they only get pregnant at the very end of the game, or is there plenty of reading material after having gotten them pregnant, too?

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Oooh, now this might just make me get back into the VN mood~
Only real question is, do they only get pregnant at the very end of the game, or is there plenty of reading material after having gotten them pregnant, too?
Almost half of the content is pregnancy if I am not mistaken. It is a pretty short game after all.

Reactions: UrsusDerpus
Oct 16, 2017
Almost half of the content is pregnancy if I am not mistaken. It is a pretty short game after all.
I had to ask because there have been a few games I've played in the past, where I was excited about actually being able to read/play a game where there would be pregnant characters. Only for the game to end pretty much right after showing the characters being pregnant. That is just like a slap in the face to me xD

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
I had to ask because there have been a few games I've played in the past, where I was excited about actually being able to read/play a game where there would be pregnant characters. Only for the game to end pretty much right after showing the characters being pregnant. That is just like a slap in the face to me xD
Don't worry there is plenty of preggo sex you desired.

Reactions: Astra Starwalker

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
Cut/Past from Wikipedia

A fan disc (sometimes called fandisk or simply abbreviated as FD) is a package of additional content, usually released by a game company after the successful launch of one of its titles. The contents of fan discs varies, but often includes new images, music, minigames and miscellaneous information related to the original game. Sometimes, fan discs will also feature whole new games in order to extend the original title's storyline; however, those are rarely considered true , often depicting events of minor importance to the overreaching plot of the series and being considerably short. Alternatively, it is not uncommon for such games to present "What If" scenarios, retell certain events from the point of view of a different character or transport the main cast to a different setting.
, such as , frequently receive fan discs. Since most visual novels depict standalone stories, rarely warranting sequels, this particular genre notoriously employs fan discs as a medium to explore pre-established settings and profit from the original game's popularity. Sometimes, a fan disc is made as a compilation of the two separate, but similar games, aiming to serve as a link between them (the Come See Me Tonight series being an example).
Due to their nature, however, fan discs rarely receive fan-translations, even among those based on critically acclaimed titles: Since their contents are not required to the enjoyment of the original piece, most active translation groups prefer to move on to another projects involving full length games, especially if proper sequels have been released.
's PLUS-disc translation by mirror moon, 's first official English translation of the fan disc, Edelweiss Eiden Fantasia, and Jutsuki Sen & Co.'s partial patch of : Altered Fable are notable examples of high-quality projects dedicated to make fan discs accessible to audiences unfamiliar with the Japanese language.

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017

If it's anything like Maman Kyoushitsu, it's likely a "Once you've done each route, you can do the Harem route" situation.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote