Yuevelsaria

Nov 11, 2017
ANOTHER GREAT GAME.. PLEASE ANYONE... DONATE ME... AN ORIGIN PC... HAHAHAHAH.,.. I WANT TO PLAY SO BAD!!!

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
ANOTHER GREAT GAME.. PLEASE ANYONE... DONATE ME... AN ORIGIN PC... HAHAHAHAH.,.. I WANT TO PLAY SO BAD!!!
You don't have to rush actually. Just take things slow for now if you don't have that many bucks in you. Just slowly upgrade parts bit by bit. Buying the parts manually and then building it on your own is more efficient than buying an already built PC. Oh, and one more thing, it's not how your PC looks that matter. A true gamer will stick to skeletons as long as his system performs how he wants it to be. I just bought parts for mine and built my own custom casing from wood. Attracts less heat on your system that way

FadingEX

Apr 1, 2019
So are all of these characters actually from other games and if so what are those games? (or does the game give that info?)

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
So are all of these characters actually from other games and if so what are those games? (or does the game give that info?)
The characters are from Swan games only two of which currently have full english translastions Hara Kano!! & Hara Chuchu!!, all of the other games related to this fandisk are listed on it's .

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
i feel like all of the drama in the game so far has been articially created by the fairy giving you NO information going in like holy hell if im gonna be living someone else lifeat least give me the name of his friends and family members so that i dont completely fuck up

Reactions: Furyous D

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
I read somewhere the exact location of the lines for the 2 yuka scenes, I was thinking about translating them myself because it's a shame to see a game like this not fully translated, my only problem is I don't know Japanese and the best translator I know of that I can easily use is the bixby vision on my samsung s9+ android phone, if anyone could help me out with a better way I'd appreciate it.
PS: if I can get these lines translated I'll probably take on translating other games without translations like that game henshin that someone in this comment section said they wished was translated

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 270829

Overview:
In this fandisk, the protagonist end up prisoner of Swan worlds.
To escape, he will have to impregnate women from various games.
They will naturally accept him, for it his how fate is written.

Thread Updated: 2019-03-28
Release Date: Japanese 2011-04-22, English 2015-05-30
Original Title: 孕ら☆パラっ!!~スワン中出しパラダイス~
Developer & Publisher:
Translation:
Censored: Yes/Mosaics
Version: Final
Language: English
VNDB:
Original game: Hara Chuchu!! ~Kameba Ano Ko mo H na Tenshi~
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
Voices: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD - - TORRENT

huge thanks to legendary @superelmo for the game

View attachment 270835 View attachment 270836 View attachment 270837 View attachment 270838 View attachment 270839

Good Morning
Saves don't work (screen goes dark)
Settings options do not work (screen goes dark)
To turn off the game we have to turn the computer off (not even ESC. work, scream goes dark)
If the game is in full screen to exit we have to turn off the button (on / off) computer
Have a nice day

hifugye

Nov 25, 2022
Cut/Past from Wikipedia

A fan disc (sometimes called fandisk or simply abbreviated as FD) is a package of additional content, usually released by a game company after the successful launch of one of its titles. The contents of fan discs varies, but often includes new images, music, minigames and miscellaneous information related to the original game. Sometimes, fan discs will also feature whole new games in order to extend the original title's storyline; however, those are rarely considered true , often depicting events of minor importance to the overreaching plot of the series and being considerably short. Alternatively, it is not uncommon for such games to present "What If" scenarios, retell certain events from the point of view of a different character or transport the main cast to a different setting.
, such as , frequently receive fan discs. Since most visual novels depict standalone stories, rarely warranting sequels, this particular genre notoriously employs fan discs as a medium to explore pre-established settings and profit from the original game's popularity. Sometimes, a fan disc is made as a compilation of the two separate, but similar games, aiming to serve as a link between them (the Come See Me Tonight series being an example).
Due to their nature, however, fan discs rarely receive fan-translations, even among those based on critically acclaimed titles: Since their contents are not required to the enjoyment of the original piece, most active translation groups prefer to move on to another projects involving full length games, especially if proper sequels have been released.
's PLUS-disc translation by mirror moon, fan disc, Edelweiss Eiden Fantasia, : Altered Fable are notable examples of high-quality projects dedicated to make fan discs accessible to audiences unfamiliar with the Japanese language.
Oh...popotan... I'm searching for any files about it recently.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote