Koi_

Jul 21, 2017
?? They are different games, with different stories
The main girls are different except for Kukuri she is in both games as a main girl.
Oh ok thanks its just the front page linking the other one i didnt know if it was the same game with a few diffrent things or a sequel.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Oh ok thanks its just the front page linking the other one i didnt know if it was the same game with a few diffrent things or a sequel.
No not a sequel, it's a fandisk, it shares characters from a few of Swaneye's games
"the protagonist end up prisoner of Swan worlds. To escape, he will have to impregnate women from various games"
See the vndb page for more info on the characters and the related games -

Reactions: Koi_

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Oh don't mind if I do!
I wish someone would translate the eroge where the guy can turn into objects like the girls pantsu or a bicycle seat then he just has his way with them. :(
Here is the of it, there's also a sequel to it too. :(

Reactions: DrunkMonkGar

Horse197

Jun 10, 2018
Can someone please help me to stop getting g notifications about this game.
I have no interest in it, I never have. I have not followed it, so I don't understand why I'm have it in my notes box.
Thanks.

Pedoune

Jul 19, 2017
They will naturally accept him, for it his how fate is written.
...Wow. Talk about not even bothering with a plot as to why they let you knock them up. Oh well, if at least the characters and dialogues are decent I might give it a try.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Is this for Mac or did I do something wrong? I downloaded it, but when i try to start it it says syntax error etc.

Does anyone know why this happens?

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Is this for Mac or did I do something wrong? I downloaded it, but when i try to start it it says syntax error etc.

Does anyone know why this happens?
The downloads links are for Windows. At OP, the OS is stated clearly as Windows so...
You can also try this but I can't guarantee it will work.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote