Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
Game runs for me but all I get is a black screen with the music playing. I can hit esc and that brings the screen up, but as soon as I click off it the menu to quite, it goes to black again. Anyone know what I could do to fix it?

Aug 16, 2018
Having trouble with the last ending, which I assume is the harem route. But I've ran through all the branches for each of the four academies--any suggestions on how to get the last ending?

Update: Nevermind, I got it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aug 16, 2018
Game runs for me but all I get is a black screen with the music playing. I can hit esc and that brings the screen up, but as soon as I click off it the menu to quite, it goes to black again. Anyone know what I could do to fix it?
Not sure if this will solve the problem, but I was having scaling issues because the game starts off in fullscreen mode. Once I changed it to windowed mode in the settings it was fixed.

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
Not sure if this will solve the problem, but I was having scaling issues because the game starts off in fullscreen mode. Once I changed it to windowed mode in the settings it was fixed.
is there a way to do outside the game? I still have the black screen problem, so i cant change the setting in game.

Aug 16, 2018
is there a way to do outside the game? I still have the black screen problem, so i cant change the setting in game.
Can't say I know how, sorry. Maybe will help? I think there are some youtube vids under "how to run a program in windowed mode when it starts full screen." Good luck.

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
I fixed it. I forced the game to run in 640x480 just so i could get into the settings and change it to windowed only, so it works now. thank you.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
There wasn't a version of this game with Yuka scenes actually translated thanks to a fan? Or that was another game? No very sure myself, but it is true some scenes aren't translated in this fandisk?

superelmo

Respected User
Oct 8, 2017
There wasn't a version of this game with Yuka scenes actually translated thanks to a fan? Or that was another game? No very sure myself, but it is true some scenes aren't translated in this fandisk?
That's Hara Kano. Dekiru Translations(now Dekinai Translations) completed the translation - Hiyo route H-scenes. There's no translation for Yuka's two h-scenes in Hara ☆ Para.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Oh right, I wasn't far off of it. Downloading and adding to the collection because I'm fan of the series too.

Thanks a lot!

Reactions: superelmo

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Any torrent file?
;)
Question: this can be played without having played the original, right? Since I didn't.. and since the other.. was more longer than this? Or both of them are roughly 2 to 10 hours?

Thanks for the up! @Rance H2O you're doing an awesome "job" (y)
Yes you can play this without playing any of the main games, you would be more familiar with the girls from playing the main games but it isn't necessary to enjoy this one.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote