VN Others Completed Hara Chuchu!! ~Kameba Ano Ko mo H na Tenshi~[Swaneye]

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Oh, that was the patch I was referring to myself. It seems to be incomplete so I was wondering whether what you have is something different
well the post you are reffering to is over a year old alr. so i don't even know anymore what patch i meant there xD.

but i i don't remember that i played that game in full english, so i guess it was indeed just a prtial patch.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
well the post you are reffering to is over a year old alr. so i don't even know anymore what patch i meant there xD.

but i i don't remember that i played that game in full english, so i guess it was indeed just a prtial patch.
Yeah, I believe that it is partial. In fact, they haven't even finished it yet and are just starting to work on it again

pajaman12

May 10, 2020
Hi, im having this error. Im with my locale set on japanese allready and tried opening it with admin, but this message still appearing
1589076020652.png

crimson-moon

Oct 6, 2019
This kind of games are always fun to play. Hara Kano and Maman Kyoshitsu these are the 2 other games I enjoyed the most. Hope they translate more of these games.

Last edited:
Reactions: lordfridge9

Ramen Rena

Jun 29, 2017
When I use 7zip to unpack the file most of the files vanish as soon as they have finished unpacking. Second, I figure the
???????(syntax error, unexpected T_SYMBOL, expecting ")") probably has something to do with needing to change my locale?

Edit: Got it all fixed, 'puter went waldo on me.

Last edited:

Ramen Rena

Jun 29, 2017
heh sry but next up; how in the 8bit am I supposed to install the menu translated images? I've gone 8-ways to waldo tryin' to figure it out.

Edit: Hmm, renaming the images maybe?

killerpuggs

Aug 26, 2017
All ya download links either don't work or want to download at like 150kb/s wich is like and 7-8 hour download.
Nopy longer works for any download at all, uploadheaven takes you to the download but once u try to start it it changes to the download page and does nothing the if you click where it tells t you to if it doesn't start it takes you to the error 404 page and when you try to use the annofile link every time you click the link on the page it takes you to another page that has nothing to do with the download.

if you could can you plz post a mega link or workupload link at least i know for me i have no trouble with either of those.

Reactions: HentaiConosuir

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
I don't suppose anyone would be kind enough to drop the translated menu pics back on here?
The only DL was Nopy which...went the way of the dodo.

Dead Jim.jpg

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
I don't suppose anyone would be kind enough to drop the translated menu pics back on here?
The only DL was Nopy which...went the way of the dodo.

View attachment 2345740
Here the pics. :cool:
- - -

Last edited:

Raio10

May 6, 2017
Is it possible for someone to re-up this on Mega or maybe somewhere else like Workupload, Pixeldrain