linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
I'm trying to run this using Locale but nothing happens when I execute it through it, any tips about how to make it run?

Reactions: FNAF4633

drakeleo

Apr 8, 2018
thanks for uploading this game,, been waiting for years for someone translating this

ncelsword

Jun 8, 2020
So the translation isn't too bad. It's on the better side of MTL and mostly has issues with Pronouns (like at one point he says "your house" when he was clearly talking about his own).

but the problem is that since "Menu's" aren't translated at all and this is a game with branching choices. You basically would need to save and then trial and error which choices do what.

There needs to be at least a guide and some translated snapshots to know what's what.

zaxzax642

May 23, 2020
from my experience of playing this game the bug kinda annoying for other people because you click other button that not intended to click.
overall the mtl kinda fine than older mtl from other game or fcked up official dlsite

Dannyboy9971

Oct 31, 2017
Hey man, have you found a way to unlock her route?
There isn't a mom route. You can get with your nee-san and there are 2 sex scenes involving the mom in it. When the choice appears with your mom and nee-san, choose the second option (first option continues the other route) and you will get 2 sex scenes with the mother included. Also there's a harem route which is simple: pick one girl first day, choose the guy the next couple days and you will get the harem route ending.

ncelsword

Jun 8, 2020
There isn't a mom route. You can get with your nee-san and there are 2 sex scenes involving the mom in it. When the choice appears with your mom and nee-san, choose the second option (first option continues the other route) and you will get 2 sex scenes with the mother included. Also there's a harem route which is simple: pick one girl first day, choose the guy the next couple days and you will get the harem route ending.
I tried that. I didn't get it. Either there is a detail you missed or there is a specific point after choosing the guy a couple times to get onto the harem ending. Either way please explain just a little more

Signas08

Apr 19, 2020
Found a guide here
Haven't tried it yet since I just started playing but should be it

Signas08

Apr 19, 2020
Found a guide here
Haven't tried it yet since I just started playing but should be it
Google Translate said guide but noticed that game choices aren't translated so there's isn't really a point of using translated guide maybe for future use?

Toa Koizumi

(Save 1)
·school gate
・Make Hinako sister
·library
・With Torataro
·hide
·Staff room
·rooftop
・Boke and Tsukkomi role
·courtyard

Hinagi Tsumuji

(Load 1)
·rooftop
・Make Hinako sister
·school gate
・Hinagi and
·hide
·rooftop
・3rd grade classroom
·rooftop

Tsuku Mihinako

(Load 1)
·Staff room
・Try it on your mother
・Make Hinako sister
·Staff room
・With Torataro
・Speak honestly
·library
・Student cafeteria
(Save 2)
・That's no good.
·Staff room
(Save 3 before the school festival)

Tsukumiyuka

(Load 1)
・1st grade classroom
・Yuka is better
・1st grade classroom
・Think once/Do it again
・With Torataro
·hide
・1st grade classroom
・1st grade classroom
・Student cafeteria

Airi Aihara

(Load 1)
·library
・Try it on your mother
・Make Hinako sister
・Student cafeteria
·to call out
・With Torataro
·hide
・3rd grade classroom
·library
·go

Hinako & Misaki

(Load 2)
·I can't help it

Harem

All have been conquered
(Load 3)
·yes
·yes
·yes

Last edited:

bayuudachi

Mar 5, 2021
nice info