4.20 star(s) 23 Votes
Jan 1, 2018
Hmm where did you find this I cant seem to find that post anywhere?
It's on the Discord channel linked in my previous post, as is THIS:
Possiblyanon - June 22nd at 9:51 PM said:
So I feel it's time to be fully transparent as to why the newest update is taking so long. After we dropped 0.3, our dev involvement took a nose dive. There are very few devs actively pushing code to the repo these days. We can't get work done if there isn't anyone to do the work in the first place. But let's also be aware that this is a passion project, we have never accepted money for this game nor will we ever. This can cause some to have their interest wane in the project. (Sorry guys, arcade-girl's writer left so you won't be seeing anything from her in the next update.) That being said, this game is NOT dead and we want to call on our fans to help, this is an active call to find new developers. We created CCC for the fans to make up content and share it amonst yourselves while we work on the major update, so far we haven't had many takers on that but that can still change. For all of you that have an idea, we want to see it. We will help you as best we can to help you put your dream girl into this game. And if we really like it we will put your girl into the game and possibly give you a shot at helping us out with the full game. We will have set standards for new recruits, but we want those of you who really care about this game and want to see it continue with us on the team. I'll see you all in the CCC channels.

Reactions: chrisdevchroma

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Haramase Simulator [v0.3.1.1] [WAIFU.NL] - Original: 2.02GB

PC (259MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2017
Ryahn
There's a problem with the compressed version, I always get this error when starting the game:

EDIT: After looking throught the files, you forgot to put the images in the compressed version...

Last edited:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Ryahn
There's a problem with the compressed version, I always get this error when starting the game:

EDIT: After looking throught the files, you forgot to put the images in the compressed version...
I will look through it later after I do some more writing for a comic

Reactions: MegaWolfenstein

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Also disable (or plainly remove) the auto-updater functionality please, people will be confused and mad when stuff get broken by a next update from us.
Someone else will have to do it. I do not know Python to mess with it. So you are stuck with it.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Updated compressed version with a working copy. It should have everything.

If you're not even planning on supporting your (currently broken) modded version, please remove it then.
It would only cause confusion.
For the record, its not modded.

syad51

Nov 18, 2017
Before I start on this game, is this something where I have infinite time to get everyone, or is there a certain time limit and can only get certain girls before its over?

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes