4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
vy9MOBh.jpg

Overview:
Haramase Simulator 2017 is an open ended visual-novel focused on the impregnation 'fetish'. In it, you are free to roam around and impregnate as many women as you can, provided you know how to manage your stamina, money and other stats. The game is currently being worked on by a bunch of anons, and it's in the very early stages of development, so expect it to be a little rough around the edges.​

Thread Updated: 2021-05-21
Release Date: 2021-05-20
Developer:
Censorship: Yes
Version: 0.4.0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

From 0.4.0.0, you are required to start a new game.
Download
Win/Linux: - - - -
Android (v0.3.1.1): - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

9zZRs2v.png d7v5FiS.png hB4qxiS.png

Last edited by a moderator:

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I remember having played it before, kinda seem a bit empty since there was barely any progression in the version I played. You just went along without any resistance and could just bang and impregnate 24/7 (I cheated with money), seemed like a bit of a pointless game after having banged the chicks once or twice :)

Reactions: Ryuuzaki95

Hyaenidaemax

Aug 12, 2016
I remember having played it before, kinda seem a bit empty since there was barely any progression in the version I played. You just went along without any resistance and could just bang and impregnate 24/7 (I cheated with money), seemed like a bit of a pointless game after having banged the chicks once or twice :)
Well I too played for a couple of hours and I find the conversations very erotic... in this version you have to "explore" to meet new NPCs, if you want to have certain chicks you must have a certain number of impregnations done. Currently there are 15 NPCs with unique scenes, unique conversations... I couldn't unlock all NPCs yet but I guess you have to increase your job skill (by working/studying) to meet some of the NPCs.

Overall I enjoyed the game very much, will be looking forward for future updates... apparently they're modifying the original images to remove censoring too.

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Well I too played for a couple of hours and I find the conversations very erotic... in this version you have to "explore" to meet new NPCs, if you want to have certain chicks you must have a certain number of impregnations done. Currently there are 15 NPCs with unique scenes, unique conversations... I couldn't unlock all NPCs yet but I guess you have to increase your job skill (by working/studying) to meet some of the NPCs.

Overall I enjoyed the game very much, will be looking forward for future updates... apparently they're modifying the original images to remove censoring too.
Yeah I just tried this version, and it does seem more complete than the one I tried. It's good progress and I hope it moves forward, it still lacks more scenes and/or animated scenes to fully catch me tho :)

Anyways, ty for at least posting the new version. Always good to test new versions :)

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Is it just for me or isnt it downloading with the mega link?
Not only you - I also cannot download with Opera (two days ago it was working flawlessly) and with IE it breaks up with an out of memory error...
Now I'm trying Vivaldi - we'll see.

UPDATE : it works with Opera, you need to actually wait like... forever to appear and then to start the transfer (a few minutes or so) but it works. Somehow. If it doesn't work - just reload till it works.

Last edited:

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
If you're wondering where did the cg come from :

WTF

Aug 7, 2016
If you're wondering where did the cg come from :

yeah but isnt that copyright breaking ! using other author work or art is kind lame but if he is artist then ok...haven see proof of that yet.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
How do you unlock Alexis and Miyu? I figured Alexis unlocked via interactions with Michelle but haven't unlocked her yet.

Edit: Alexis finally unlocked. Just a lot of Michelle grinding + lifeguard. Still no Miyu.

Last edited:

Tony

Aug 13, 2016
anyone else having issue with opening console i have edited config.console = False to config.console = True and I still cant open it

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes