4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
The joys of creating a harem and impregnating tons of hot chicks without the scourge or overpopulation or difficulty of being a saudi prince.

What a time to be alive.

Reactions: muttdoggy

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
I dunno if people still wanted to follow this but here's a link to the dev site:

You can also download latest version there which was recently released. Haven't played it yet but seems like much has been added.

Reactions: muttdoggy

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
You have updated the mega link with the img link :)

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
I dunno if people still wanted to follow this but here's a link to the dev site:

You can also download latest version there which was recently released. Haven't played it yet but seems like much has been added.
It's one of the only games that look that nice and have pregnancy content insert Casey neistat hand emoji XD

Bacrown

Sep 15, 2016
If you type in trump it will set your money to 1 million and if your skill is higher than 450 it will lower it to 450. Just something neat I found in the script, not sure if anyone else knew about it.

Reactions: RockSolidDave
Aug 16, 2016
So. Much. Damn. Grinding.

You need to get some of these girls pregnant 20+ times before you can progress with their stories or unlock other characters. Just setting aside the absolute absurdity of a girl carrying 20 or more pregnancies, that's not fun gameplay and a hell of a lot of time spent holding Ctrl to skip stuff you've seen over and over.

To get Alexis you need to get Michelle pregnant about 10-20 times. Tit fuck her about 10 times. Fuck her in the maid-bunny outfit about 20 times until you rim her. Then anal 5 times, except you have to wait a few weeks between each time for her to suggest anal. Then she starts calling you master, then you can work as a lifeguard until you see Michelle yell at Alexis to be able to ask Michelle about her sister. Then you get to start another long process to unlock any scene other than the default one with Alexis.

To get Miyu you need to have 400(!) babies. Then you get to start the process of unlocking her storyline which requires another bunch of pregnancies and spamming talk. However she costs 1 million yen per fuck.

Last edited:

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
So. Much. Damn. Grinding.

You need to get some of these girls pregnant 20+ times before you can progress with their stories or unlock other characters. Just setting aside the absolute absurdity of a girl carrying 20 or more pregnancies, that's not fun gameplay and a hell of a lot of time spent holding Ctrl to skip stuff you've seen over and over.

To get Alexis you need to get Michelle pregnant about 10-20 times. Tit fuck her about 10 times. Fuck her in the maid-bunny outfit about 20 times until you rim her. Then anal 5 times, except you have to wait a few weeks between each time for her to suggest anal. Then she starts calling you master, then you can work as a lifeguard until you see Michelle yell at Alexis to be able to ask Michelle about her sister. Then you get to start another long process to unlock any scene other than the default one with Alexis.

To get Miyu you need to have 400(!) babies. Then you get to start the process of unlocking her storyline which requires another bunch of pregnancies and spamming talk. However she costs 1 million yen per fuck.
i did the original and trump edition so believe me when i say the grind is reel i started over again and have all the new girls but redoing what i've already done twice is just not appealing to me i totally agree they need to cut grind in half or make it easier then put in more girls or pregnancies

ToastyOats

Aug 5, 2016
i did the original and trump edition so believe me when i say the grind is reel i started over again and have all the new girls but redoing what i've already done twice is just not appealing to me i totally agree they need to cut grind in half or make it easier then put in more girls or pregnancies
If what ole' boy said is true, and considering my own experience.

The grind needs to be chopped out by at least fucking 80% 400 Babies to even start on story elements with ONE harem member?
The fuck do they think I am? A Korean MMO Addict?!

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
If what ole' boy said is true, and considering my own experience.

The grind needs to be chopped out by at least fucking 80% 400 Babies to even start on story elements with ONE harem member?
The fuck do they think I am? A Korean MMO Addict?!
bruh like the prego content is legit but come on the next update better be less grindy

selfie

Aug 6, 2016
I mean you can take out some of the grind by typing trump in the main screen in-game, it gives you a small loan of a million dollars :test:
and in the options, change the pregnancy duration to 2 weeks, that takes a lot of unnecessary grind you will still have to grind a lot :/

D

Deleted member 7072

Be aware, you can't use 2 week pregnancy while unlocking Alexis, you have to visit sword chick the day after you impregnate her for the necessary anal scenes (which you can't do with 2 week).
Also LMFAO this game is hilarious. Fucking Kurumi man haha holy shit

Darkshtorm

Aug 8, 2016
Be aware, you can't use 2 week pregnancy while unlocking Alexis, you have to visit sword chick the day after you impregnate her for the necessary anal scenes (which you can't do with 2 week).
Also LMFAO this game is hilarious. Fucking Kurumi man haha holy shit
Actually, i unlocked Alexis with 2 week system...

Aug 5, 2016
Jesus weep for me i tried to go for realism(ish) With the 36 week pregs lmao was going for the old treat bitches like princess's role little did i know babies get taken away and they want 20 + babies.

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes