4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

roydanton

Aug 7, 2016
How do you unlock Alexis and Miyu? I figured Alexis unlocked via interactions with Michelle but haven't unlocked her yet.

Edit: Alexis finally unlocked. Just a lot of Michelle grinding + lifeguard. Still no Miyu.
for Miyu make 400 Childs

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
400 kids? One kid on child support is enough to send your ass to the poorhouse! I've got a friend who pays $350/month for one child! He had a drunken one night stand with some snaggle-toothed chick after meeting her at a bar. This bitch made out pretty well despite looking like the kind of beast that would scare a pit bull off a meat wagon! I've met that chick and I had to wash my eyes out! :eek:
Some people actually pay thousands of dollars a month per kid like many many basketball and football stars do. :rolleyes:
I'm glad this is a Haramase Simulator and not a Harambe simulator. I wouldn't want to play a game where I get shot like a pedo bear after trying to protect a dumbass that jumped the fence and fell in. o_O

Hitman

Aug 20, 2016
anyone else having issue with opening console i have edited config.console = False to config.console = True and I still cant open it
I have the same problem mate

EDIT - I extracted just that console file again and replaced it and tried again....worked for me

Last edited:

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
I can't open the console either.... but it doesn't seem to work for any game for me.

Also, Are Michelle and the Wandering Girl the only two characters with alternate costume options? The Wandering girl fucks in swimsuit, school uniform and nightgown thing.... Michelle gets the Maid outfit after a long ass grind before unlocking her sister.

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
yeah but isnt that copyright breaking ! using other author work or art is kind lame but if he is artist then ok...haven see proof of that yet.
Those Visual Novel are original work. He took the CG from them to make his game.

roydanton

Aug 7, 2016
400 kids? One kid on child support is enough to send your ass to the poorhouse! I've got a friend who pays $350/month for one child! He had a drunken one night stand with some snaggle-toothed chick after meeting her at a bar. This bitch made out pretty well despite looking like the kind of beast that would scare a pit bull off a meat wagon! I've met that chick and I had to wash my eyes out! :eek:
Some people actually pay thousands of dollars a month per kid like many many basketball and football stars do. :rolleyes:
I'm glad this is a Haramase Simulator and not a Harambe simulator. I wouldn't want to play a game where I get shot like a pedo bear after trying to protect a dumbass that jumped the fence and fell in. o_O
and she cost 1.000.000 Bucks per fu*****

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
and she cost 1.000.000 Bucks per fu*****
Do the math.. One drunken night in the mid 1990s cost this dude $40 in gas and "liquid courage" for the both of them and it should have stayed that way. Instead of running away screaming like he should have, his beer goggles and the stars aligned to result in a pregnancy that she carried to term. She instantly went after him for child support and he went and asked for a DNA test. The kid is his so now he's out another $450 for the DNA test. Over the next 19+ years (the "kid" is now an "adult") he paid $80,500 in child support. Just cuz mommy and the school held his kid back just to give him an "advantage" which honestly didn't occur. He estimates that the total with child support is around $120,000 just to get the kid to graduate High School a year late and a dollar short.
Background - My friend's mom is a teacher and tried to assist her grandkid with school but the kid's mom had some kinda complex and those 2 are like oil and water. As a teen, my buddy was wise and used his money that he saved up from fixing and selling cars to buy a house as he was going through college and got a good job as an ASE automotive technician. If he'd done the right thing and waited until he found the right girl which he did a year later, it would have been cheaper since it wouldn't have added to his transportation much and housing isn't added since he's already got that locked in. Factor that in and so far he estimates he's spent around 90,000 for a really fun childhood for his younger son. His son is heading into his senior year with a nice car (modified 2004 Monte Carlo), a hot girlfriend, and already has interest from a state university for a scholarship. His youngest son? Smart as hell! He's 15, just finished his first summer job where he saved the money so he can work with his dad on building a Mustang!
The hag's kid?? Not so much.. That demon couldn't control her spending.. His oldest kid is now living with dad and attending community college which dad and step-mom are helping with. The running total with the Hag's Kid? Well north of 140,000.... so far.... and counting.
Morale of the story...Keep it wrapped or don't drink. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Leks Darkmind

Lexy Tanaya

Aug 6, 2016
Do the math.. One drunken night in the mid 1990s cost this dude $40 in gas and "liquid courage" for the both of them and it should have stayed that way. Instead of running away screaming like he should have, his beer goggles and the stars aligned to result in a pregnancy that she carried to term. She instantly went after him for child support and he went and asked for a DNA test. The kid is his so now he's out another $450 for the DNA test. Over the next 19+ years (the "kid" is now an "adult") he paid $80,500 in child support. Just cuz mommy and the school held his kid back just to give him an "advantage" which honestly didn't occur. He estimates that the total with child support is around $120,000 just to get the kid to graduate High School a year late and a dollar short.
Background - My friend's mom is a teacher and tried to assist her grandkid with school but the kid's mom had some kinda complex and those 2 are like oil and water. As a teen, my buddy was wise and used his money that he saved up from fixing and selling cars to buy a house as he was going through college and got a good job as an ASE automotive technician. If he'd done the right thing and waited until he found the right girl which he did a year later, it would have been cheaper since it wouldn't have added to his transportation much and housing isn't added since he's already got that locked in. Factor that in and so far he estimates he's spent around 90,000 for a really fun childhood for his younger son. His son is heading into his senior year with a nice car (modified 2004 Monte Carlo), a hot girlfriend, and already has interest from a state university for a scholarship. His youngest son? Smart as hell! He's 15, just finished his first summer job where he saved the money so he can work with his dad on building a Mustang!
The hag's kid?? Not so much.. That demon couldn't control her spending.. His oldest kid is now living with dad and attending community college which dad and step-mom are helping with. The running total with the Hag's Kid? Well north of 140,000.... so far.... and counting.
Okay, you're literally going too far..

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Yeah it's insane but it's an actual issue from one drunken night. And raising a child can cost up to or more than a million dollars. I'm glad this game is just a simulator but if I was the dev, I'd be adding child support payments to the game so you'd better start earning some money and quickly!!! LOL
Heyy.. maybe I should go to 4chan and see if anybody's talking about child support and ask if it can be added. :rolleyes:

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
is this really completed or someone add prefix completed again

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
No. They're still working on it. WTH is going on with completed tags? They're popping up all over the place? We got a prankster here.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
If it's mostly static pictures with text on the screen then it qualifies as a visual novel.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016

or learn to pull out,and let her drink the kid down her dumb fucking throat:)

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016

is their kinda new site where they post new builds
there's an unstable Trump build to honor his election.... there are two new girls one is a bartender and not complete (but I unlocked her by getting black out drunk), the second locked character is supposedly tied to exploration... but I haven't gotten it to prock

also they have random women encounters in town
and more mini-games

pretty much a preview of o.1.5

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
most images are uncensored and there is an option to toggle censorship in the preferences... though it could be bugged like the show pregnancy option.

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes