• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
anyone how to download just keep failing cant resume download someone pls link from mega or something like that fast links or servers pls ir eally want to try this game

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
anyone how to download just keep failing cant resume download someone pls link from mega or something like that fast links or servers pls ir eally want to try this game

chrisdevchroma

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
so every one since we have a sister dose that mean there will be a mother added to the harem?. we have high school girls in the harem, they start have baby's in the teens so a mother charter will be in her mid to later 30s. I hope that I am not the only wondering this.
Your mom will be in the game somewhere, but as part of your harem probably not.

@ all other asking for a MEGA link:
Why we don't use MEGA anymore is because of those ridiculous bandwidth limits which are hit almost immediately with the current size of the game (due to all HQ images).

If your download from waifu.nl keeps getting corrupted or the overall speed is slow it means that the international peering of your ISP with the Netherlands (.nl) is pretty bad, please complain at your ISP.

yea umm its not there its missing.
Weird, it really should be there. Otherwise try this:

%APPDATA%/RenPy/

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
Why we don't use MEGA anymore is because of those ridiculous bandwidth limits which are hit almost immediately with the current size of the game (due to all HQ images).
While it's your personal choice to not upload to MEGA and I respect that... I personally have downloaded games well over 2GB in size from MEGA and had no problems with it download... In the last 3 years of using MEGA, I've hit the "bandwidth limits" maybe 3 or 4 times... but that's after downloading from MEGA constantly for days So unless the game is suddenly well over something like 10gb... I don't think MEGA is the issue but rather either your ISP or your personal account that you use.

I could be wrong but I doubt I'm the only one who has 0 issues with large file sizes or downloading a lot from MEGA.

... Other than that, loving the game and keep up the awesome work. Can't wait for a new update :D

Tendou_Kia

Apr 10, 2017

If your download from waifu.nl keeps getting corrupted or the overall speed is slow it means that the international peering of your ISP with the Netherlands (.nl) is pretty bad, please complain at your ISP.

%APPDATA%/RenPy/
Yea its really weird its not in teh renpy folder. couldnt find it anywhere. there was no Haramase folder

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
According from the official MEGA blog:
FREE accounts are provided with a transfer quota (uploads plus downloads) that varies depending on our system utilization. Transfer quota is provided over a dynamic sliding window that is typically less than 24 hours but depends on time of day, ISP, country etc. Once you exhaust your FREE account’s allowance you will have to wait to accrue more or purchase more quota.

That means the quota is very much depends on the above factors "time of day, ISP, country". I get roughly 3GB per day of quota for a single IP. But I said "ROUGHLY" because it really varies. Sometimes I can download more than 5GB, sometimes less than 3GB. The way MEGA is working on its so called quota is not transparent enough. After-all, they are not a non-profit company...

Guess you are one of the lucky ones.
BTW The quota change is very recent so you're experience from more than 3 months ago should be discarded - they fixed the "BUG" that allowed users to bypass the limits about 2-3 months ago and now everything is different.

P.S. waifu.nl is the developers home page where he hosts the content as well so I'd suggest using a download manager instead of the browser if you're connection to the site is bad.

The saves are located in Haramase_Simulator\game\saves\

Reactions: chrisdevchroma

Obrist

Apr 30, 2017

%APPDATA%/RenPy/
I'am little bummed, but thank you for there reply

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Is there really 200% more memes, or is that just slick advertising? By the way, everytime I open this thread not remembering what the game is, I expect to see a Harambe on the front page. Is that just me?
Image1.jpg

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes