4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

Username7

May 1, 2017
I haven't seen it be brought here yet but they do have a Trello. maybe it could be added to the OP.

niarax

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2017
The "Collective" is working on some other game at the same time. They say there are still updates for this but its been quite awhile.
To be clear, it was just me and one other dev who have branched off to another project. The bulk of the dev team remains working on HaraSim.

Updates take time because there are a lot of 'moving parts' to the current game, and it making them all come together is not an easy task. Plus, it's worth to remember that this is a fan-made, completely volunteer project. Most devs work on it in their free time and have families/jobs to tend to. (not me though, I'm a lonely NEET)

In any way, we're looking into having an update function built into the game, that way we can release small incremental updates every few weeks instead of big updates that take months to complete. This should greatly speed up our release cycle.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
To be clear, it was just me and one other dev who have branched off to another project. The bulk of the dev team remains working on HaraSim.
That's good to know. I haven't always kept up with the blog, which is where I got my updates from, last update I had seen was in March and then it was about Curse of Pleasure (which looks like it has potential) I'm just now seeing some from two weeks ago.

I've played this off and on since before the Trump version and its a fun game, just been awhile since I've seen any major updates. I'll have to make an effort to check out the Trello from time to time. Thanks for the update!

niarax

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2017
That's good to know. I haven't always kept up with the blog, which is where I got my updates from, last update I had seen was in March and then it was about Curse of Pleasure (which looks like it has potential) I'm just now seeing some from two weeks ago.

I've played this off and on since before the Trump version and its a fun game, just been awhile since I've seen any major updates. I'll have to make an effort to check out the Trello from time to time. Thanks for the update!
Hey, I'm glad you've been enjoying the game. v0.3 sure is a long time coming, but we'll get there eventually, I promise. As for keeping up with the game, we have a discord server where most of the dev talk (and general shitposting) takes place. It's safe to say that once v0.3 drops, they'll be the first to know. To whoever is running this thread, feel free to add this to the OP:

And one further clarification: we're sort of turning the waifu.nl site into a hub for lewd games in general, not just Haramase Simulator. Curse of Pleasure has nothing to do with HaraSim, it's just that the guy who runs the site took a liking for that game's art and offered the dev to publish his stuff to help with visibility. The game I mentioned having branched off to work on is also on waifu.nl and it's called Divine Conception.

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
In any way, we're looking into having an update function built into the game, that way we can release small incremental updates every few weeks instead of big updates that take months to complete. This should greatly speed up our release cycle.
As long as you make this function optional and have thous updates available for manual download.

chrisdevchroma

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
As long as you make this function optional and have thous updates available for manual download.
Updates will be optional and can be disabled in the option menu or in a config file, so your mods should be safe then. The updater will give you a notification in the game's start menu when there is a new update available with the option to download it or not.
Only bigger major releases will get a full release like it's now. The smaller minor updates are distributed through the online updater only. Less hassle for us and quicker rollout of content and/or bugfixes.

You could always download the minor updates manually from the online updater server url, but we won't support or help if the game gets corrupted or if something else goes wrong.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Anyone any info or website with official info, when new update will be released? No patreon game!

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
I've seen same characters at least 2 from Haramase simulator in this game is there possibility someone to find and upload this game i heard great critics for this game not sure if theres Eng patch or if they created Eng version, someone say they did now can you investigate guys i can't find much about this game pls look around will be very grateful game name: Saimin Class WONDERFUL Aka
Hypnosis Class Wonderful one of the links i found

tnx in advance!

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 23 Votes