4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
For those having problems to find how/where/when to find/meet certain characters/girls how to achieve/earn/unlock/upgrade certain well things, ok to stop bothering here's Walkthrough link enjoy! :)

Reactions: MG_

tamaco

Jul 19, 2017
I've unlocked all achievement but the last one of Miyu(blabla Ghengi's Khan). Does anyone know how to get it?

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
so their other project "divine conception"... anyone got leak? well their dev lurk here somewhere so maybe not

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
You need to impregnate 400 babies with more chicks or one? I hope more damn! Otherwise poor girl wtf?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I've seen same characters at least 2 from Haramase simulator in this game is there possibility someone to find and upload this game i heard great critics for this game not sure if theres Eng patch or if they created Eng version, someone say they did now can you investigate guys i can't find much about this game pls look around will be very grateful game name: Saimin Class WONDERFUL Aka
Hypnosis Class Wonderful one of the links i found

tnx in advance!
Nope, there's nothing of the sort around the internet - English patch I mean. And unfortunately, request for Jap games only are prohibited. So if you want to play the game, you can use some text hooker and translation/translator.. or how it's called (LOL) and play with some approximate english! And for the game you can go and search for it on Anime Sharing. They've all of the Jap novel in there c:

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
oks tnx for info. That game have beautiful chicks some of them are the same from HS. Tnx anyway Greetings!

Last edited:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Hi this game dont have any cheats like cheat engine or treiner or console codes??
It's a Renpy game, so you can get the Renpy Dev Console open. Just look here for instructions on how to do that, its been answered many times already.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I open console and is working with shift + o but i dont know codes....
You can usually do Shift + D to get the Dev Console and the code list, though only money and stamina really make a difference overall so you can open things up.

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
type 'trump' without console then you will get some money and skills and unlock an achievement
Last time I used 'trump' it lowers your worker skill but gives you 1 million dollars. I think the current version only lets you use the code once but previous versions you could use the code as many times as you wanted.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Where is the basic information for this game? The OP doesn't seem to follow the format for all other games @Bloo I am disappoint :v

seden

Aug 22, 2016
OR
Use the Save Editor, which is so hard to find/use :

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes