4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

Randor

Donor
May 26, 2017
News about the next Update:

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to let everyone know that we are currently wrapping up the next release of Haramase Simulator. I can’t give a firm release date at just this moment, as we have a few more bugs to crush before internal testing starts, but know that we are close.

So what’s in the update then?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Best Regards,

-The Harasim Dev Team.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Beatrice and Kira... if I remember correctly these two are char from Prison Battleship, of Lilith right? The third one?

Those that I liked the most. Why :FeelsBadMan:

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
Beatrice and Kira... if I remember correctly these two are char from Prison Battleship, of Lilith right? The third one?

Those that I liked the most. Why :FeelsBadMan:
I really liked those two, however they have temporarily removed characters before if I remember correctly.... and they do tend to just be gone for one or two builds. I don't think they every permanently get removed since that would be wasteful.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Aw, will be sorry to see Kira and Beatrice go away for a bit, but they were not ones at the top of my list.
Looking forward to the update!

Reactions: chrisdevchroma

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Cool game. But, uhm, it gives the option to uncensor the cg... but it's still censored. Am I missing something?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Cool game. But, uhm, it gives the option to uncensor the cg... but it's still censored. Am I missing something?
Like mooper said. In the end the game's CG are just a mix of other famous games out there, the one's from Lilith, Miel and such so they've taken pretty much the already censored CG's and the uncensored one's that were available (as far as I understood). So... that option honestly speaking it's useless, because unless the developers plan to make their own uncensored CG or are capable of removing the mosaic from the images, it's just a button that doesn't do anything.

Randor

Donor
May 26, 2017
Only News!

Hello Everyone,

I am happy to announce that Haramase Simulator 0.3.0.0 is almost here!

So what’s the holdup I hear everyone screaming into their PC monitors….

Two things:

1. Rumines is being put into a releasable state. She is not 100% completed, that will happen in a minor content update in the near future. That being said there are new things to discover with her none-the-less.

2. The in game updater. This has proven to be a bigger pain in the backside than we initially thought it would be. It is not a commonly used feature of Renpy and documentation on it leaves a little bit to be desired. That being said the fine developers of Renpy have been helpful and we think everything is working at this point. We will continue to stress test it up until the game’s release.

On a more random note, there have been nearly 1,100 commits to our repo since the release of 0.2.2. See? We do do stuff!

Best Regards,

The Harasim Dev Team.

tamaco

Jul 19, 2017
Wow!! Finally!! Harasim 3.0 is coming for this weekend :)

We are pleased to announce that Haramase Simulator 0.3.0.0 will launch this weekend. Exactly when will depend heavily on when we can have the greatest number of developers online to handle initial bug reports.

Also, for you Android people, booom says his port should be ready by then.

-The Harasim Dev Team

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
...why I fear that in the end there will not be anything interesting in this update..? It's just a hunch, a feeling. Because only three char got new content; they added two new char that probably for now they'll have only one scene at the most; random girl... meh, wasn't interesting enough for me; they removed some girls because those weren't theirs but just something added by some fan if I remember correctly.

The game updater it's a good thing, and the CCC also.. but with this you can only create char and nothing else, right? You can't.. give them scenes or something right?

Hope I'm wrong with the hunch :FeelsBadMan:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Nope. You can (and have to) add everything. Sprites, (h-)scene's, dialogue, story if you want.
Knock yourself out :D
However, and maybe it's an obvious thing, for example I need to rip some CG's from some games right? To add them for the h-scenes? There's a tutorial of some sort inside?

(sorry, I know that probably I should just download the release and check for myself but since right now I'm uploading something else and this process takes all of my internet speed, I can't at the moment)

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
There appears to be a bugfix 3.0.1 version out already. Is there a patch available for those who downloaded 3.0.0 so we don't have to download another 2.08gbs just for what is probably a fixed .rpy file?
I am already downloading it, mirroring it and making a torrent

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes