4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

tysssart

Aug 17, 2017
Hi all. One question: ¿How enabled the console in this game?

Thx
Like all other Renpy games, go inside the renpy/common folder and find the 00console.rpy file, open it with a text editor, then find the "config.console = False" part of the file and change the "False" to "True" save it and then you can open the editor in the game with shift+o.

There is a nice search function for these kind of questions on this site, really nice in fact. :)

Also, that link to the online save editor site earlier in the thread is just as good, and probably easier to use than the in-game editor, for this game at least.

Edit - A bit late, muerde already answered your question. But seriously, that save editor is golden if you don't know how to play around with the console commands.

whiskeyrose

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
This still use only stolen art?
Howdy, I'm one of the writers (I didn't do anything this update, but will be back to work on more characters here forward!)

Yup, all the sprites/art is yanked from other games. This is because the team is programmers and writers and not artists. progress is already glacial pace on the game, adding artists to the mix would only make it unbearable. That being said, we have no patreon, and don't take any money for the game as well as have links in the credit screens to the characters original works.

This update though, we did get a creative artist on board that worked on decensoring many images, as well as added pregnant sprites for several characters/scenes. pretty neato!

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
the sis is a right cock tease and takes my money i guess im just a walking atm...........for now

bounty

Jul 17, 2017
Is there a way to cheat Impregnations? can't find the value. Shift+D gives me an error :s

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Anyone knows how list the possible stats of a game to chance with shift O?
Because if you don not know which ones there are in a game the comand is totally unusefull

cloudmoon

Jun 1, 2017
Anyone knows how list the possible stats of a game to chance with shift O?
Because if you don not know which ones there are in a game the comand is totally unusefull
typing "dir()" without the quotes will list all the variables used by the game. It's usually a huge list, but for most games you can kinda guess which ones are the right ones if you look through them all. I haven't really tried it with this game, so I couldn't tell you what the stats are. Though I'm pretty sure the one for money at least is listed somewhere in this thread. I think it might just be "Money" or "money".

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Guys i ned some help wath code i ned to use ins console to cheat Jutai Simulaor ( OVA ) and Quiz from arcade (35/35) instantli?

Jinro92

Jan 16, 2018
hy, can someone help me maybe? i download the file from the beginn but i get this messeng now

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load from archive characters/Dream_Girls/Jelly_Nonon/Jelly.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Jin\Desktop\Haramase_Simulator_0.2.2b\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Jin\Desktop\Haramase_Simulator_0.2.2b\renpy\main.py", line 364, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\Jin\Desktop\Haramase_Simulator_0.2.2b\renpy\script.py", line 265, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\Jin\Desktop\Haramase_Simulator_0.2.2b\renpy\script.py", line 667, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load from archive %s." % (lastfn,))
Exception: Could not load from archive characters/Dream_Girls/Jelly_Nonon/Jelly.rpyc.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.3.2123

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes