4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

war2k

Nov 21, 2017
You might also wanna edit the name of the thread the game has been renamed to just Haramase Simulator
a clip from their sites news
Code:
What’s new in 0.3.0.0?
>No more ‘2017’
-Haramase Simulator 20XX will now just be called “Haramase Simulator”

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
The template is there to add your own characters. It's secondary use is to find new devs.
Could you tell me more about this? I scrolled through all of the comments, but I couldn't find any other mentions. I would really want to add some of my own characters. Hope it's not overly difficult.

Oh.... Then you don't know about.... well... I won't spoil you then...
Well, now I'm concerned.

Sinndallas

SD
Donor
Aug 7, 2017
I was interested in this until I saw it's main purpose. Sadly not one of my interests. best of enjoyment to the rest of you.

masteraaran

Jun 10, 2017
Could you tell me more about this? I scrolled through all of the comments, but I couldn't find any other mentions. I would really want to add some of my own characters. Hope it's not overly difficult.
I'm looking forward to trying my hand at this too... may look into it tomorrow. To me the primary issue will be finding new CG's to use.... Have to look around.

Well, now I'm concerned.
Nah, don't be... I'll explain below...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Synaxis

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
Their discord has that info. It doesn't seem too hard. I just don't have the editing tools like I used to to do it properly.

Reactions: Synaxis
4.20 star(s) 23 Votes