4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

Klokz

Aug 12, 2017
This is great...

The Grind is just broken, seriously 1000? I mean really now...

I would recommend cheating.

tysssart

Aug 17, 2017
This is great...

The Grind is just broken, seriously 1000? I mean really now...

I would recommend cheating.
Agreed! This game is grindy as hell, much like the earlier versions, no change there unfortunately. Then again, this game is kinda built around endless, repeated sandbox grinding... :)

Enabling the console just to give yourself unlimited stamina/money helps tons with that grind. You can go over your maximum stamina limit without the game crashing which took me a while to figure out. Just set your stamina each day to 2-3k to grind out the achievements which would take hours upon hours otherwise, then open the console and just repeat the last command to grind out those time wasting achievements.

Pete77

Apr 27, 2017
Can someone please help i get the error below when i try to open console after setting it to conig.console = True

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 765, in script
python in _console:
File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 766, in <module>
console.interact()
File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 325, in interact
line = ui.interact()
error: Out of memory

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/script.rpyc", line 1452, in script call
File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 765, in script
python in _console:
File "Z:\Adult Games\Haramase_Simulator_0301-pc\Haramase_Simulator_0.3.0.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 848, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "Z:\Adult Games\Haramase_Simulator_0301-pc\Haramase_Simulator_0.3.0.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1804, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 766, in <module>
console.interact()
File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 325, in interact
line = ui.interact()
File "Z:\Adult Games\Haramase_Simulator_0301-pc\Haramase_Simulator_0.3.0.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "Z:\Adult Games\Haramase_Simulator_0301-pc\Haramase_Simulator_0.3.0.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2620, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "Z:\Adult Games\Haramase_Simulator_0301-pc\Haramase_Simulator_0.3.0.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3022, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "Z:\Adult Games\Haramase_Simulator_0301-pc\Haramase_Simulator_0.3.0.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2034, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 475, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 231, in renpy.display.render.render
File "Z:\Adult Games\Haramase_Simulator_0301-pc\Haramase_Simulator_0.3.0.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 711, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 143, in renpy.display.render.render
File "Z:\Adult Games\Haramase_Simulator_0301-pc\Haramase_Simulator_0.3.0.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 711, in render
File "Z:\Adult Games\Haramase_Simulator_0301-pc\Haramase_Simulator_0.3.0.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 639, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "Z:\Adult Games\Haramase_Simulator_0301-pc\Haramase_Simulator_0.3.0.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1110, in render
st, at)
File "Z:\Adult Games\Haramase_Simulator_0301-pc\Haramase_Simulator_0.3.0.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1596, in render
place('c', col2, row2, cwidth, cheight)
File "Z:\Adult Games\Haramase_Simulator_0301-pc\Haramase_Simulator_0.3.0.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1585, in place
rend = render(d, w, h, st, at)
File "Z:\Adult Games\Haramase_Simulator_0301-pc\Haramase_Simulator_0.3.0.1-pc\renpy\display\viewport.py", line 262, in render
surf = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, child_width, child_height, st, at)
File "Z:\Adult Games\Haramase_Simulator_0301-pc\Haramase_Simulator_0.3.0.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 913, in render
surf = render(d, width - x, rh, cst, cat)
File "Z:\Adult Games\Haramase_Simulator_0301-pc\Haramase_Simulator_0.3.0.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1110, in render
st, at)
File "Z:\Adult Games\Haramase_Simulator_0301-pc\Haramase_Simulator_0.3.0.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 913, in render
st, at)
st, at)
File "Z:\Adult Games\Haramase_Simulator_0301-pc\Haramase_Simulator_0.3.0.1-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1819, in render
layout = Layout(self, width, height, renders, splits_from=virtual_layout)
File "Z:\Adult Games\Haramase_Simulator_0301-pc\Haramase_Simulator_0.3.0.1-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 751, in __init__
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.surface((sw + o, sh + o), True)
File "Z:\Adult Games\Haramase_Simulator_0301-pc\Haramase_Simulator_0.3.0.1-pc\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 116, in surface
surf = Surface((width + 4, height + 4), 0, sample)
File "pygame_sdl2/surface.pyx", line 164, in pygame_sdl2.surface.Surface.__init__ (gen\pygame_sdl2.surface.c:2329)
error: Out of memory

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
HaraSim 0.3.0.1

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
Howdy, I'm one of the writers (I didn't do anything this update, but will be back to work on more characters here forward!)

Yup, all the sprites/art is yanked from other games. This is because the team is programmers and writers and not artists. progress is already glacial pace on the game, adding artists to the mix would only make it unbearable. That being said, we have no patreon, and don't take any money for the game as well as have links in the credit screens to the characters original works.

This update though, we did get a creative artist on board that worked on decensoring many images, as well as added pregnant sprites for several characters/scenes. pretty neato!
Keep it up guys, I can't wait to see a finished product :D

Reactions: Obrist

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
Howdy, I'm one of the writers (I didn't do anything this update, but will be back to work on more characters here forward!)

Yup, all the sprites/art is yanked from other games. This is because the team is programmers and writers and not artists. progress is already glacial pace on the game, adding artists to the mix would only make it unbearable. That being said, we have no patreon, and don't take any money for the game as well as have links in the credit screens to the characters original works.

This update though, we did get a creative artist on board that worked on decensoring many images, as well as added pregnant sprites for several characters/scenes. pretty neato!

I never got this "impregnation fetish" in games in general, feels strange to me, but this game..... it kinda grows on me
( ' - ')

Reactions: Fat Corgi

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Agreed! This game is grindy as hell, much like the earlier versions, no change there unfortunately. Then again, this game is kinda built around endless, repeated sandbox grinding... :)

Enabling the console just to give yourself unlimited stamina/money helps tons with that grind. You can go over your maximum stamina limit without the game crashing which took me a while to figure out. Just set your stamina each day to 2-3k to grind out the achievements which would take hours upon hours otherwise, then open the console and just repeat the last command to grind out those time wasting achievements.
Or just write in "maximumstamina= 1000" and every week you won't have to type it again.

Reactions: tysssart

Fat Corgi

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
I never got this "impregnation fetish" in games in general, feels strange to me, but this game..... it kinda grows on me
( ' - ')
I get the same feeling. I'm not into impregnation but I think this game and it's mechanics are a lot better implemented than in many more games. The story is funny and the characters are charismatic. I like it a lot because I think a lot of developers only think about getting a lot of sex scenes without any context or any work on it and they end being very cringy. I prefer a good athmosphere, context, charisma and fun overall. It even has a good interface, not very frequent in Renpy games haha!

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes