4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Meh, people are strange sometimes. They've the worst possible fetish that exist out there, but when it come to something simple like pregnancy, this happens.
When it comes to Hentai artwork during any form of copulation, it seems to be a cultural thing (Japan) to show what is happening internally sometimes... I personally think it actually takes away from the eroticism of a sex scene, but there are those who like the x-ray effect... Thank goodness it doesn't happen all that often in this game...

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
What do you expect from a group of 4chan anons? LoL
I'ld expect a bit more up front honesty, and more quality control by those in charge of the project... But the world is full of unscrupulous people... The game interface and game play dynamics are top notch, so I'ld hope the person/s in charge of this project would put just as much effort into the art as they did the rest of the game... Guess I'm aiming to high with my expectations...

If they did pirate most of their artwork, I wish them the best of luck, because some of those Japanese Hentai Publishing companies don't play games when it comes to copyright infringement...

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
I'ld expect a bit more up front honesty, and more quality control by those in charge of the project... But the world is full of unscrupulous people... The game interface and game play dynamics are top notch, so I'ld hope the person/s in charge of this project would put just as much effort into the art as they did the rest of the game... Guess I'm aiming to high with my expectations...

If they did pirate most of their artwork, I wish them the best of luck, because some of those Japanese Hentai Publishing companies don't play games when it comes to copyright infringement...
4chan is the hub of piracy. I am pretty sure F95 is also the same...
There is no patreon or any financial support for this game so it is just developed by volunteers of 4chan.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
4chan is the hub of piracy. I am pretty sure F95 is also the same...
There is no patreon or any financial support for this game so it is just developed by volunteers by 4chan.
Sorry, no clue who 4chan is, as I don't usually follow or care if a site is about piracy or not... I only use this site to check out erotic/adult visual novel/game products and give my opinion on them, mostly because it comes up at the top of the list in Google so much, when searching for any erotic visual novels...

I lowered the star rating for this one, as I don't agree with the use of artwork from other peoples products without the express permission of the artists and/or publishers... Because it's like trying to bask in someone else's glory...

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Sorry, no clue who 4chan is, as I don't usually follow or care if a site is about piracy or not... I only use this site to check out erotic/adult visual novel/game products and give my opinion on them, mostly because it comes up at the top of the list in Google so much, when searching for any erotic visual novels...

I lowered the star rating for this one, as I don't agree with the use of artwork from other peoples products without the express permission of the artists and/or publishers... Because it's like trying to bask in someone else's glory...
Oh well if you don't know what 4chan is, I guess it makes sense then. Fyi, this game is made for the LULZ.
Summary from the developer's website:
Haramase Simulator is an open ended visual-novel focused on the impregnation ‘fetish’. In it, you are free to roam around and impregnate as many women as you can, provided you know how to manage your stamina, money and other stats. The game is currently being worked on by a bunch of anons, and it’s in the very early stages of development, so expect it to be a little rough around the edges. The characters are an ensemble of some of our favorite hentai girls, ‘borrowed’ from commercial Japanese visual novels. Sauce for them is in the credits section of the game. (along with VNDB links).

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017

I think that, unless they start a patreon page and a monthly subscription with which they earn something, they're free to do so. Yes, it's not correct. Yes, it's not legal, but as long as they don't ask for money, personally speaking I think that it's fine.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Oh well if you don't know what 4chan is, I guess it makes sense then. Fyi, this game is made for the LULZ.
Summary from the developer's website:
Haramase Simulator is an open ended visual-novel focused on the impregnation ‘fetish’. In it, you are free to roam around and impregnate as many women as you can, provided you know how to manage your stamina, money and other stats. The game is currently being worked on by a bunch of anons, and it’s in the very early stages of development, so expect it to be a little rough around the edges. The characters are an ensemble of some of our favorite hentai girls, ‘borrowed’ from commercial Japanese visual novels. Sauce for them is in the credits section of the game. (along with VNDB links).
Oh I figured that based on the dialogue with a lot of the characters, as well as the farcical play through of the Oracle's cure... It's meant to be a silly game, you can tell...

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
I think that, unless they start a patreon page and a monthly subscription with which they earn something, they're free to do so. Yes, it's not correct. Yes, it's not legal, but as long as they don't ask for money, personally speaking I think that it's fine.
You can never tell these days, some companies are finicky... Only time will tell... But yes, as long as they don't make money off it at all, they might be safe...

whiskeyrose

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Howdy, I'm one of the dev's/writers (mostly writer). So I can respond a bit.

This is correct. No patreon, no money. We don't want it at all. Not even a donation button, we don't want to have any sort of income with the project at all. The closest thing to reimbursement we have is a list of requested works (all impregnation doujins, go figure) that would be nice if they were translated.

Even our main release site, Waifu.nl has no ads. We have no intention whatsoever to make a dime off this project.

Japanese companies typically have a pretty hands-off approach to anything outside of Japan. But we aren't looking to rock the boat, just a bunch of pervy anons.

You can never tell these days, some companies are finicky... Only time will tell... But yes, as long as they don't make money off it at all, they might be safe...
I just quoted this post, because you've made like 10 in the past 2 pages.

I'm sorry that we use borrowed art from other games is upsetting. If it makes you feel any better, in the credits screen you can see the source links for each character. I'm not in an appropriate spot to boot up the game now, but I'm pretty sure if you click the character or the source title in the credits screen it will open a browser to the sources VNDB page.

edit: I also kinda find it slightly humorous that there's an issue that a 100% free game uses stolen art on a forum that's main purpose is to pirate patreon projects.

Will this game ever be uncensored?
Sorry to not reply to you earlier.

Some scenes are decensored, because we have a volunteer artist on board. It's also why some sprites have pregnant sprites/scenes, because he's taken the time to modify the source images.

Its not for all the characters, because this is a free passion project so he does whichever characters he feels like he has the time for.

Besides, most of us have been reading/watching hentai long enough that censored genitals are a turn-on.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017

This is correct. No patreon, no money. We don't want it at all. Not even a donation button, we don't want to have any sort of income with the project at all. The closest thing to reimbursement we have is a list of requested works (all impregnation doujins, go figure) that would be nice if they were translated.

Even our main release site, Waifu.nl has no ads. We have no intention whatsoever to make a dime off this project.

Japanese companies typically have a pretty hands-off approach to anything outside of Japan. But we aren't looking to rock the boat, just a bunch of pervy anons.

I'm sorry that we use borrowed art from other games is upsetting. If it makes you feel any better, in the credits screen you can see the source links for each character. I'm not in an appropriate spot to boot up the game now, but I'm pretty sure if you click the character or the source title in the credits screen it will open a browser to the sources VNDB page.

edit: I also kinda find it slightly humorous that there's an issue that a 100% free game uses stolen art on a forum that's main purpose is to pirate patreon projects.

Some scenes are decensored, because we have a volunteer artist on board. It's also why some sprites have pregnant sprites/scenes, because he's taken the time to modify the source images.

Its not for all the characters, because this is a free passion project so he does whichever characters he feels like he has the time for.

Besides, most of us have been reading/watching hentai long enough that censored genitals are a turn-on.
Well spoken words from a true 4chan anon. LoL

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017

Just because I had an issue with it, doesn't mean the site does... We're all open to our own opinions... It's not a bad and yet silly (humorous) game... I just will always have qualms with people using stolen art/resources to make their own art/resources, regardless if free, pay to play, subscription, or even pay once to play forever... Don't take it personal...

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
okay what do I need to do to progress past flight attendant in the "Air Travel" career path? I'm at 1500 airline skill but it still says I don't meet the requirements when I try getting any of the higher titles...

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
Is there a way to cheat Impregnations? can't find the value. Shift+D gives me an error :s
There is, though I don't know if you want total or on a specific girl? Anyway, find them below in the spoiler. Hm, Shift+D now does ... nothing for me. I believe it did work before?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You know, what i actually wrote at that wiki for the match was (find it below). In your post 3x3 doesn't make much sense. ;) (for clarification: it means that 3x match_easy..., match_normal..., match_hard... is possible so 3x3 in total. Don't worry. It's just a note to make things clear.)

Guys whai evry time i use cheats is resete jutai simulatore ???
What kind of cheats do you use?

one cuestion how i unlock the "fucking dandy" achievement?
I am yet not sure, though i do know the "required" text is "racism is bad" (sandbox_achive_text). May something with arcana. Or Summer Dog (new oracle line).

sheeeesh the memes are too strong 10/10 can i fuck the sister?
I love the Kiriya plot (I mean first time ... something twitchy x'D) ! For the sister - basically work often as lifeguard. The link in the above spoiler eventually leads to a walkthrough also for Kurumi.

@Skorpionss Check above in my spoiler the airtravel_level. You are sure with 1500 career level, not just skill level? Then prob. some bug? You wouldn't just change directly to first officer? You need to change to next job, not just lowest job -> set career -> change highest level.

muerde

Sep 28, 2017
There is, though I don't know if you want total or on a specific girl? Anyway, find them below in the spoiler. Hm, Shift+D now does ... nothing for me. I believe it did work before?

You know, what i actually wrote at that wiki for the match was (find it below). In your post 3x3 doesn't make much sense. ;)

What kind of cheats do you use?

I am yet not sure, though i do know the "required" text is "racism is bad" (sandbox_achive_text). May something with arcana.

@Skorpionss Check above in my spoiler the airtravel_level. You sure are 1500 with career level, not just skill level? Then prob. some bug?
im forbide delete it (3x3) xddd

muerde

Sep 28, 2017
How to get Rumines mad at me in the first place?
when you meet with her in the mall (being unpregnant) use the card, when yo are road to her home do sex in the midlle of the street; later in this night you start with nightmares, and she is angry with you, and avoid you when you working the pool; need meet whit heer in the mall for her forgivenes (is a random encounter).
For the kiss and her final achievement: set the pregnancy time minimun at 7 weeks, in her 3rd trimestrer, (3weeks before the birth) go to the mall(random encounter again), select help her, select go to your home, sellect meet with her latter, in the harem menu meet with her, enjoy. for now you can kiss her to recover a few of stamina.
For the drink: meet with her an try to impregnate whitout enoug money in your poket (less 16k); she coment to meet in the bar, repeat some times untill the option appear in her dialoge options.

tamaco

Jul 19, 2017
Does anyone drink with Rumines?
Rumines was pissed and I met her at the mall. She said meet her at the pub, but nothing happening at the pub.
What am I missing?

muerde

Sep 28, 2017
Does anyone drink with Rumines?
Rumines was pissed and I met her at the mall. She said meet her at the pub, but nothing happening at the pub.
What am I missing?
is on work, but in teory she forgive you, if her foto in harem menu is smiling, you can continue with her route.

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
I love the Kiriya plot! For the sister - basically work often as lifeguard. The link in the above spoiler eventually leads to a walkthrough also for Kurumi.
Lots of great info here. Do you know how to get the sniqqers achievement for the sister by chance? Wiki says theres a doggydtyle bj scene but its unknown if you can currently get it.

Pete77

Apr 27, 2017
I wish i could use the cheat console but every time i try to open it i get this error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 765, in script
python in _console:
File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 766, in <module>
console.interact()
File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 325, in interact
line = ui.interact()
error: Out of memory

And can't find a way too stop it

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes