4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Are you talking about the girls that dress in black? If so, they've been removed from the game until further notice. As for the political duo, you usually explore downtown, and it's a random encounter. I would just save scrub until you get the desired effect.
the flat chest girl you meet on pool

cloudmoon

Jun 1, 2017
Has anybody made a custom character yet? And where can we even go to find custom characters in the future?

chrisdevchroma

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
someone mentioned 3.0.3? whenever i try to activate my updater ingame it says its not active. anyone know where i might find updates?
I dunno, maybe the offical website?

the flat chest girl you meet on pool
Meeting her as a boss is also depended on rng. It can take a few tries.

Has anybody made a custom character yet? And where can we even go to find custom characters in the future?
You can also just make one yourself. It's not that hard if you can program a bit (or be able to read simple documentation).

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
someone mentioned 3.0.3? whenever i try to activate my updater ingame it says its not active. anyone know where i might find updates?
You need to download update file from waifu.nl. Apparently there is a bug for updater. The update file fixes the bug.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: crugh2112

cloudmoon

Jun 1, 2017
You can also just make one yourself. It's not that hard if you can program a bit (or be able to read simple documentation).
Kinda defeats the purpose of playing the game for me. I'm sure I could make my own custom characters, but I wouldn't have any fun playing with those characters because I already know how everything is going to happen. If I did that it would just be a nice thing that I did for the community, not something I would personally enjoy... and I'm not that nice, but I was hoping other people were. Or preferably they actually just enjoy creating content so it's a win/win for them.

Pepu

Dec 18, 2017
hi rumines must be pregnant or not for " piss of " achievements ?
when you meet with her in the mall (being unpregnant) use the card, when yo are road to her home do sex in the midlle of the street; later in this night you start with nightmares, and she is angry with you, and avoid you when you working the pool; need meet whit heer in the mall for her forgivenes (is a random encounter).
there

DonStark

May 4, 2017
yes thanks i asked these question because on the wike they said pregnant but it's not the same achievements ... thanks

Reactions: Pepu

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
View attachment 70867

is in this way since i downloaded,is supposed to waste my time so much or is there a problem?
If you are using version 3.0.1, you need to download update file from waifu.nl. Apparently there is a bug for updater. The update file fixes the bug.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Do you need to start a new game to see the new job stuff? i went from 3.0.1 to 3.0.3 and the job stuff looks exactly the same

BluePerson

Jul 6, 2017
Do you need to start a new game to see the new job stuff? i went from 3.0.1 to 3.0.3 and the job stuff looks exactly the same
There's nothing wrong. It should look the same if you updated from 3.0.1 to 3.0.3.
The new job system refers to the change from the old 2017 version to the new 3.0 system.

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes