4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
oops almost forgot, why are some scenes censored and some not? only with some girls is it censored... the others it's not at all.. really weird.

Reactions: bbell

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
How do i put a custom char in the game?
As far as I know, like the post on their site says, you can't (I mean, there's nothing that says "you can't", but, there's nothing either that you can do it). They put the char inside the game but only after accepting it without any problem. Quoting their words

I wrote a character, now what?

Get in touch with the dev team on Discord. We will take your character for a spin. This will result in one of three outcomes.

1. Your character is accepted.

• We will begin porting her over into the game.
  • You will be provided with a copy of the game with your girl implemented to bug test your character with. The CCC is still in it’s infancy and bugs are bound to pop up while porting your character. You will know her the best, so you will be expected to help test her.
  • If you desire to join the dev team, and are accepted, I will walk you through how she was ported to teach you how the game works internally. This way your next character can be written natively.
  • If you do not desire to join the dev team that is fine as well. You are welcome to continue creating and submitting characters with the CCC.
2. We like her, but she needs some work.

• This is honestly your most likely outcome upon your first submission.
  • We will detail what we feel her shortcomings are so you can make the needed adjustments.
3. Sorry, but no.

• This can come about for any number of reasons.
  • She could be a great character, just not a good fit for the game.
  • Perhaps we felt she was half-assed.
  • Perhaps the grammar is so bad that our editor isn’t willing to touch it with a 10 foot pole.
  • In any case we will explain why you were rejected. If you somehow manage to turn the character around we will give you one additional look, but if you get this answer twice in a row we will no longer accept submissions from you.
Unless I'm mistaken.

Reactions: Daveck

chrisdevchroma

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
>Cheats/saves
Not going to help you. Renpy is easy. If you can't figure out how it works, it's not worth your time.

>CCC
If you don't understand what you are doing, then it's not meant for you.
As stated on the CCC blogpost on our website the CCC is a recruitement tool for us to find new writers.

>Where can I get assistance with the CCC?
Discord, that’s it. We will not support the CCC via any website or forum.

should i download all the files in mega or just 0.3.0.3 file?
Just the 0.3.0.3 market zip

is in this way since i downloaded,is supposed to waste my time so much or is there a problem?
Try the 0.3.0.3 market zip (instead of the launcher) from the mega or gdrive links. It can be that your ISP's connection to our server is bad, nothing we can do about that.

Mortadare

Jul 12, 2017
>CCC
If you don't understand what you are doing, then it's not meant for you.
As stated on the CCC blogpost on our website the CCC is a recruitement tool for us to find new writers.
First and foremost, major thanks and big thumbs up. I've spent a lot of time playing over the past year or so, and the game was the thing that got me interested enough in the engine to dig into Ren'Py code.

Just a question to clarify since I'm kicking around using this as an exercise to work on my Ren'Py chops, a true 'Hello World!' and all that. Is the recruitment tool for new writers or new developers?
WAIFU.NL said:
So what is the primary purpose of the CCC?

First and foremost it is a developer recruiting tool.
Looking at it from a 'developers might write but writers might not develop' angle. Writing code is a creative process but some devs couldn't write their way out of a wet paper bag.

Herysa Archie

Sep 17, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'characters/Misaki/scene/091_ev_023_05.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'characters/Misaki/scene/091_ev_023_05.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "arcadegames/overtime_game.rpyc", line 497, in script call
  File "explore/pub.rpyc", line 21, in script call
  File "random_girl_engine/random_girl_engine.rpyc", line 309, in script call
  File "random_girl_engine/cowgirl.rpyc", line 5, in script call
  File "random_girl_engine/cowgirl.rpyc", line 138, in script call
  File "random_girl_engine/random_girl_engine.rpyc", line 371, in script call
  File "scripts/script.rpyc", line 292, in script call
  File "characters/Rumines/Rumines_Main.rpyc", line 102, in script call
  File "characters/Misaki/misaki.rpyc", line 1132, in script
  File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\Haramase_Simulator_0.3.0.3-market\renpy\ast.py", line 1310, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\Haramase_Simulator_0.3.0.3-market\renpy\exports.py", line 1408, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\Haramase_Simulator_0.3.0.3-market\renpy\display\core.py", line 2186, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\Haramase_Simulator_0.3.0.3-market\renpy\display\core.py", line 2620, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\Haramase_Simulator_0.3.0.3-market\renpy\display\core.py", line 3022, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\Haramase_Simulator_0.3.0.3-market\renpy\display\core.py", line 2034, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 475, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 231, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\Haramase_Simulator_0.3.0.3-market\renpy\display\layout.py", line 711, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 143, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\Haramase_Simulator_0.3.0.3-market\renpy\display\motion.py", line 177, in render
    child = render(self.child, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\Haramase_Simulator_0.3.0.3-market\renpy\display\layout.py", line 711, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\Haramase_Simulator_0.3.0.3-market\renpy\display\image.py", line 398, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\Haramase_Simulator_0.3.0.3-market\renpy\display\image.py", line 213, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\Haramase_Simulator_0.3.0.3-market\renpy\display\layout.py", line 325, in render
    surf = render(self.child, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\Haramase_Simulator_0.3.0.3-market\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1253, in render
    return renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\Haramase_Simulator_0.3.0.3-market\renpy\display\im.py", line 504, in render
    texture = cache.get(self, texture=True)
  File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\Haramase_Simulator_0.3.0.3-market\renpy\display\im.py", line 213, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\Haramase_Simulator_0.3.0.3-market\renpy\display\im.py", line 554, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\Haramase_Simulator_0.3.0.3-market\renpy\loader.py", line 548, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'characters/Misaki/scene/091_ev_023_05.png'.

Windows-7-6.1.7600
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
HaraSim 0.3.0.3
found this error during misaki scene when im trying to visit a women in the hospital.

GentlemanFaun

May 24, 2017
Ok, how do I unlock Kurumi/PCs Sister? The wiki says to find her at the pool and park, I've found her at the pool and park and tried both giving and not giving her any money, and she still won't show up as unlocked on the harem screen. Am I missing something here?

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Ok, how do I unlock Kurumi/PCs Sister? The wiki says to find her at the pool and park, I've found her at the pool and park and tried both giving and not giving her any money, and she still won't show up as unlocked on the harem screen. Am I missing something here?
You unlock her after meeting her for the 3rd time.

orketda

Aug 28, 2017
i like the game its great and it has very good gameplay if you dont cheat for fapping :))

Dexio

Jan 2, 2018
i cant always b on my pc so isnt there any way to change max stam on android ver? ive gone thru the entire 18 pages but only only thing i found was for pc and not android :\

Zyrken

Aug 17, 2017
Man I'm so stuck right now can't seem to get the sister met her twice already once at the park and once at the pool. And the bottom right one XD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes