Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Developers are teasing us on Discord.

chrisdevchroma

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
>One mil for two babies

She has a lot more potential then you think if you would have read the achievements. But I guess she is not for you.
Welp I don't care. x'D
Same for dumb questions which are answered already. (Discord has a "secret" search function u know kek)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
>One mil for two babies

She has a lot more potential then you think if you would have read the achievements. But I guess she is not for you.
Welp I don't care. x'D
Same for dumb questions which are answered already. (Discord has a "secret" search function u know kek)
Yes I see she can have up to 8 so it is still to much money for 8 babies.

Almost 9 mil reward so it means very few times you get 8 babies, or so it seems to me as it is the 4th achievement to unlock.
It will probably take 10-20 times to get 8 babies.

Went in and tried "it" and got 8 babies the first tri and unlocked the 4th achievement but never got the 9 mil, went and got 2 mil to do "it" and thought I would get the money by going back but no still no money for the 8 babies. Haramase Simulator 2018-03-23 12-31-13-23.jpg Haramase Simulator 2018-03-23 12-31-18-70.jpg

Reactions: asd33asd33

chrisdevchroma

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
The hff payout is given later. Some current girls give out the hff bonus directly but that is a old design error. When we revisit their scripts for the coming updates, that will be fixed.

Edit: Well it wasnt hff payout. But no idea why it didnt gave the money. It works here :x...

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
You wait like the rest of us for it to come out.
I ment how to upgrade v.0.28 to this. but it actually patched itself when I loaded the game.

Myu is just amazing, every dime spene on her is worth it.
the random encounters with our yandere=neoghboor are starting to freak me out

chrisdevchroma

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
whats the difference between mega alt and mega?
Two different (free) mega accounts in case one of them get pulled offline or hits the daily quota.

>Reviews (in general)
You guys seriously don't understand (4ch) sarcasm and humour. And those nitpicking about update speed or art. It's a free game (as in free beer) and I didn't see you guys setting up a comparable community/group project. XD

RileyZR

Oct 11, 2017
Which girls have their arts uncensored? So far I've unlocked Hayasaki, Ootori and Rumines.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The sister for sure is all I can remember for now, have not played is about 2 weeks.

RedFateDesigns

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
This seems to be quite bugged in the android version. I can't buy anything from the shop other than the right most items. I can't seem to be able to find the sister after finding her once at the pool and once at the park. She seems to vanish, I can' find her recycling both locations.

Other than the little things, I've enjoyed this game. As an addition could you add x-ray creampies? Seems like a very good addition to a pregnany game.

Keep up the good work

Reactions: chrisdevchroma

chrisdevchroma

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
This seems to be quite bugged in the android version. I can't buy anything from the shop other than the right most items. I can't seem to be able to find the sister after finding her once at the pool and once at the park. She seems to vanish, I can' find her recycling both locations.

Other than the little things, I've enjoyed this game. As an addition could you add x-ray creampies? Seems like a very good addition to a pregnany game.

Keep up the good work
Thanks!

RenPy for Android is flawed as fuck, its just not stable enough. The shitty issues on the Android port need so much dirty workarounds and engine hacks that we're not bothering fixing that at the moment. And booom (our port dev) definitely knows his way on Android. That said the Android port is a best effort case, it's up to booom when and if he wants to update/fix it.

The PC/Mac version will stay the leading version and the focus for new updates.

>x-ray creampies
We're toying with that during current development. But it's hard to have it look nice, it needs some serious work :).

ashw

Mar 13, 2017
how do we trigger the anal scene with Stephanie? Need achievements 2, 3 and 4 for her.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how do we trigger the anal scene with Stephanie? Need achievements 2, 3 and 4 for her.

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes