4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Win rar says it unknown format or damaged
What should I do
Update both WinRAR and 7zip and then try 7zip to unpack.
WinRAR =
1zip =

Reactions: om3079

ItzPercival

Jul 1, 2017
wich one should I download? do I need to download CCC and Launcher too? or just the Haramase 0.3.0.3 is enough?

joggy

Apr 26, 2018
Read on reddit that the throatfck Stephanie option is locked forever if she had her ass injury... Shame :(

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
In the Wiki I read, that Anna's (The mix of a Hippie, an anarchist, a feminist and a communist) 2nd achievement requires her to wear her school uniform...but for the love of it, I can't seem to trigger that scene....does anyone know what you need to do in which place and time to see that?
Is it just an RND Event in Downtown like the others or is there something to be done first?

PugWug

Jul 4, 2017
In the Wiki I read, that Anna's (The mix of a Hippie, an anarchist, a feminist and a communist) 2nd achievement requires her to wear her school uniform...but for the love of it, I can't seem to trigger that scene....does anyone know what you need to do in which place and time to see that?
Is it just an RND Event in Downtown like the others or is there something to be done first?
You gotta hope for the best in Downtown. That's how you'll trigger it.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
how to download / install this game ?
do i have to download this too ? View attachment 93830
I believe that only the file of 2.07GB it's necessary. Launcher it's a single file, probably... if something happened to the one - the .exe - that is inside the main archive? Don't know. Old it's not required and CCC Templates is only necessary if you want to create your own character for the game - that, however, needs to be approved from the devs of Haramase.

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes