4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Why the fuck do you want a 100% save. You miss out on everything story related which is the whole point a VN is about.
I bet you got a 100% GTA V save too and then go whine on the internet that there is not much to do in-game.
Yes, but calm down, ok? You know that there are people who don't care about the game at all and just want to fap to the CG's (those with text of course. Otherwise there's even e-hentai and stuff)? It's the same even for the other games and the other VN's as well so it's pointless reacting in this way. If someone wants a 100 save, then he will get it, that's it.

chrisdevchroma

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
Yes, but calm down, ok? You know that there are people who don't care about the game at all and just want to fap to the CG's (those with text of course. Otherwise there's even e-hentai and stuff)? It's the same even for the other games and the other VN's as well so it's pointless reacting in this way. If someone wants a 100 save, then he will get it, that's it.
If that person wants to fap to CG (s)he can find them in the character folder or directly on the e(x)hentai source. You will still miss out on 70% of the CG in-game with a 100% save as those are part of a story.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
If that person wants to fap to CG (s)he can find them in the character folder or directly on the e(x)hentai source. You will still miss out on 70% of the CG in-game with a 100% save as those are part of a story.
Maybe they do this because on that mentioned site not always you can find everything? Also some people maybe don't know how to extract the CG's from a ren'py game (don't remember if it's already decrypted or not)? Never thought about it? Not everyone is smart like some of us. Chill, next time.

kenkko

May 11, 2017
Hey any progress updates for this game and divine conception? This games trello/patreon page hasnt been updated in a while.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
considering that the last update took over a year without as much as an update post (aside one or two "we are still alive" messages). I wouldn't expect to much from that

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey any progress updates for this game and divine conception? This games trello/patreon page hasnt been updated in a while.
You may get more info on there Discord.
This site has all 4 of there contact sites.

Reactions: crugh2112

The Ancient

May 25, 2018
How i can load my saves in Android? In the official site says that "now you can reload your saves in the new updates" or something like that... Or only you can use the function on PC?
(Srry for my English lvl, I'm not a native speaker and I'm still learning)

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
How i can load my saves in Android? In the official site says that "now you can reload your saves in the new updates" or something like that... Or only you can use the function on PC?
(Srry for my English lvl, I'm not a native speaker and I'm still learning)
Can you post a link to where you see that? I'm not seeing it on there, but I do wear glasses, so my eyesight isn't 100% trustworthy sometimes.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can you post a link to where you see that? I'm not seeing it on there, but I do wear glasses, so my eyesight isn't 100% trustworthy sometimes.
Go to a link posted 2 above yours and get on there discord and they can walk you through it.

Reactions: Hashirama0

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Heads up for those interested, 0.3.1 is available on the in-game updater. No link for a separate download on their site yet.

*EDIT* Looks like their site has updated the download links. I did have an issue after using the in-game updater. It may not have updated some file paths correctly and started giving me errors. A redownload from their site fixed it.

wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
Heads up for those interested, 0.3.1 is available on the in-game updater. No link for a separate download on their site yet.

*EDIT* Looks like their site has updated the download links. I did have an issue after using the in-game updater. It may not have updated some file paths correctly and started giving me errors. A redownload from their site fixed it.
which site?? haven't touched this game in a long time

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
which site?? haven't touched this game in a long time
This is the official site that is linked in the Discord channel but it still says 3.0.3

I use the in game updater and it works just fine for me.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
This is the official site that is linked in the Discord channel but it still says 3.0.3

I use the in game updater and it works just fine for me.
Yeah, it was weird. I've used the updater without issue going to 0.3.0.3, but this time around it messed up. I was posting in the game's Discord last night and one of the developers think it may have to do with the differences in the was the path is understood. Windows doesn't care about letter case, but Python/Ren'Py do care, as they put it.

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes