4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
mega wont work for now (IP is over it's max d/l, and hangs at 1.1Gb)
There is no MEGA link for the latest version yet, only the official links for v0.3.1.1 PC:

P.S. If waifu.nl is overloaded you can try the devchroma.nl mirror.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
nice page , but even after selecting the Zip , and hitting download , it's waiting for stack.waifu.nl and nothing happens ....
Try another browser like firefox or google chrome.

Charonn57

Mar 4, 2018
As dutchie, i tried both dutch sites already ( i try all options in OP b4 i even post ... tnx) , and yeah i use chrome ...

kaguchapud

Mar 5, 2018
Is there a changlog I can read? Had a look around on their site and subreddit and couldn't find one past 3.0

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Is there a changlog I can read? Had a look around on their site and subreddit and couldn't find one past 3.0
(((Lots of bug fixes, minor changes, Hayasaki preg sprites. A good portion of the update is backend stuff, still important though.)))
0.3.1.1 bug
(((fixing the in game down-loader.)))

Reactions: nln0 and kaguchapud

drakix

Jun 28, 2017
There shouldn't be an incest tag if there is no incest in the current version of the game, it's misleading us incest addicts.

willaor

Oct 7, 2017
I'm really looking forward to trying this one i will leave my thoughts once ive played it a while =)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
played for 2 hours, wheres the incest? o_O
You meet your sister at the park several times and she will steal 2500 from you I think 2-3 times then you can lay the card on her and your good to go.
I am not sure about the pool but you may meet her there to, I did not start working at the pool until after I did all the other jobs first so I have no idea if you can meet her there before you lay the card on her.

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
2gb? ouch. is anyone thinking about compressing this? i do not have the skill myself but this seems extremely large.

chrisdevchroma

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
Similarly, my in-game updater says I have the most recent version, but the version number is still 3.0.1. I haven't seen any preggo CG for Hayasaki, so I'm guessing it's the updater that's wrong rather than the version number being displayed.
I do get an update folder with new updates.json and log.txt (it's empty) (in addition to current.json), but still not updating.
That updater bug has been solved several months ago already, you could have found the solution on the website:

There is no MEGA link for the latest version yet, only the official links for v0.3.1.1 PC:

P.S. If waifu.nl is overloaded you can try the devchroma.nl mirror.
Not true, we have 2 mega mirrors and a google drive mirror available and uptodate. Both mentioned in the same post on the website. All our download locations and mirrors are updated at the same time when we release a new version.

Added mirrors.

2gb? ouch. is anyone thinking about compressing this? i do not have the skill myself but this seems extremely large.
Nope, no plans to compress any images. Most of the sprites and CG images are untouched (aside from some cropping/scaling).

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes