4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
advancing through some H-scenes fast enough atleast make it seem like some...so fast skip could be your friend here

chrisdevchroma

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
idk how i feel about 200% more memes
is there any animation? sometimes these things arent tagged just making sure
no animations that i can remember
Some small animation if the source material is actual animated in such a way that we can reuse it. (Most of the time that is not the case unfortunately, like (old) proprietary video formats such as bik video, yuk...)

Reactions: LizardUniverse

NickyNick

Jun 9, 2017
Is the sister bugged I'm in week 200 saw her at the park once, pool another time, can't find her a 3rd time no matter how many times I explore park, suburbs, lifeguard/pool.

In previous playthroughs I was able to unlock her early, this time I've unlocked almost everyone else already.

Reactions: furseal
Aug 10, 2017
Thank you to whoever uploaded it to MEGA. My internet is slow that I usually rely on MEGA links to get something faster. So thank you.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
The readme.txt which nobody reads :p
Yeah... but I have to download the game in order to get that, no? What if nothing has changed that I care about? What if I want to know what changed before I download...

That being said, can somebody post the changelog since apparently there is one?

user224

Apr 2, 2018
Hi
which girl is the sister?
Can i interact with the Arcade Girl and the Bartender Yurika?
i see the Cg s in Yurikas Folder, different clothes and naked.
or is for next update?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Yeah... but I have to download the game in order to get that, no? What if nothing has changed that I care about? What if I want to know what changed before I download...

That being said, can somebody post the changelog since apparently there is one?
Unfortunately, not every developer is kind enough to reply when someone ask about "Changelog", but anyway. Fortunately we have @a1fox3 here that posted something - #469
(((Lots of bug fixes, minor changes, Hayasaki preg sprites. A good portion of the update is backend stuff, still important though.)))
0.3.1.1 bug
(((fixing the in game down-loader.)))
So, unless you were waiting for Hayasaki sprites, seems that there's nothing really new.

Reactions: Carmen Sandiego

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Unfortunately, not every developer is kind enough to reply when someone ask about "Changelog", but anyway. Fortunately we have @a1fox3 here that posted something - #469

So, unless you were waiting for Hayasaki sprites, seems that there's nothing really new.
Thanks! I had missed the 3.1.0 update completely so I didn't even know about those changes. But these updates seem to be mostly fixes and prep work so I can hold off on downloading. for now.

chrisdevchroma

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017

I did reply and pointed to the file where we always listed our changelog. That people are too lazy to actually read that file or download the update is something else.

@a1fox3
Thanks, seems some people here are lazy lmao

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I did reply and pointed to the file where we always listed our changelog. That people are too lazy to actually read that file or download the update is something else.

@a1fox3
Thanks, seems some people here are lazy lmao
You do know that exist people who have limited amount of internet data, right (taking for example Carmen since he/she didn't want to download just for gaining nothing, internet limited or not)? Or there are people who wants to know if an update it's worth? Because not everyone can download at the speed of light, plus, so waiting an hour or two just to find.. what.. like five minutes more of content (in this case, just some sprites for just one char), sorry but it's just a waste of time.

That's why people should politely reply if someone asks something, not just "Read the changelog, duh", since it's your job providing said information and your site doesn't help at all - main one (because people go there first, not on Discord or wherever the files are. Also people probably don't even know how to use that, just saying).

And I feel like a dejavu here. Probably I even already said this.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
ported my save from 3.0.3, using 3 week pregnant system, but i cant get stephaine preg scene...

Reactions: Laz23
4.20 star(s) 23 Votes