4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Anyone know how to make Arcana not mad at you? Anytime i see her she gets mad and runs away...
I don't remember how but you can find her 1 day a week in the love hotel and on the roof of the school.

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
I just wanted to say I read this as Harambe Simulator ._. help
dicks out for harambe forever

yeah but isnt that copyright breaking ! using other author work or art is kind lame but if he is artist then ok...haven see proof of that yet.
as long as you do not collect a profit and credit the original source, then no. they do not have a patreon or paypal or any other way to take money. they make this available for free. this falls under "fair use" rules in the united sates, canada and the EU. in china "copyright" and "intellectual property" are not concepts that anyone understands. even their government does it. they bought tanks, planes and guns from russia, tried to reverse engineer them and now sell shit copies of them. something like this no one will care about.

i don't know laws of other regions though, so it may be illegal there.

Jan 1, 2018
I've searched this thread and looked at the wiki, but I still can't figure out how to get these achievements. Anyone?
"Shot through the heart - Have a heart-to-heart Hayasaki" (3rd tier)
"Cunt-drunk - Drink with Rumines" (2nd tier)

EDIT: OK, the Rumines one finally popped.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I've searched this thread and looked at the wiki, but I still can't figure out how to get these achievements. Anyone?

EDIT: OK, the Rumines one finally popped.
Go on dates with her, talk to her ever day for a while and give her what she wants.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

applesauce

Aug 21, 2016
as long as you do not collect a profit and credit the original source, then no. they do not have a patreon or paypal or any other way to take money. they make this available for free. this falls under "fair use" rules in the united sates, canada and the EU.
I can only speak for the USA, but this is untrue in America. Non-commercial usage only plays as a factor in fair use, details what factors should be considered in a "fair use" exception to copyright law (in addition to explicit exceptions).

In this instance a very good case could be made that they are devaluing the original titles by using their art, in that the art will not be a new experience for anyone who purchases the copyrighted work the art is from. Affecting the commercial value of the original work is listed as one of the same four factors where noncommercial use is taken in to consideration.

Noncommercial work is not explicitly immediately granted a ruling of fair use, instead it's detailed as a factor to take under advisement when making such a determination.

The act does explicitly grant certain cases
Copyright Act Section 107 said:
the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies ... or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright
However, noncommercial works are not explicitly listed as fair use by that virtue alone. The other three factors also weigh on the decision involved, which to list all four are;
1. The purpose of reproduction, including if the purpose of reproduction is noncommercial
2. The nature of the copyrighted work (like if the work contains technical or historical information)
3. How much of the work (proportion and importance) in question is taken from the copyrighted work
4. The effect of the commercial value of the copyrighted work.

What they're doing is so incredibly unlikely to be considered fair use that you could arguably say its objectively not fair use, but this website disregards copyright in general so it's not a huge concern.

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
I was looking to see how to get that 5th achievement for Hayasaki. Figured since it wasn't hidden, it had to exist. Well, it's granted when you complete the last date that isn't implemented yet (variable flag 'theEnd'). What's interesting though, is the tip from The Oracle that points you to the final date is already in the source. (there's a variable called 'hayasakiDateCounter' that gets a little added to it after each date. Right now the max is 10. The oracle text below requires 15). This is that text:
Code:
            o "Oh my- I see... I see..."
            o "When your skill has grown, and you are respected by your allies is when it will happen."
            o "On a day where your abilities are hardly challenged is when the end approaches."
            o "Nothing is as it seems."
            o "There is more danger in your future than ever before."
            o "Please, be careful."
2spooky4me.

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
"Shot through the heart - Have a heart-to-heart Hayasaki" - This is granted after completing the 3rd date. The 3rd date is unlocked after titficking Michelle, for some reason. $20 says they're sisters based on appearance, time spent overseas, and the story she gives about her 'family'.

The one about Rumines (which you got) is tricky because you have to approach her with over 500c, but less than her asking price (16,000c I think?). After 20 weeks most people will never be under 20,000c so they never see the option to just hang out with her because you can't afford her, while being far enough into the game to be on good terms with her which is required for to get her as a drinking buddy.

willay

Apr 7, 2018
can someone make guide for achivement miyu ??
i try impreg her 15 time still not have any progress

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
can someone make guide for achivement miyu ??
i try impreg her 15 time still not have any progress
Miyu Achievements
  • Hello World: Complete Miyu's Intro (Unlock a breeding toy)
  • I'm a Real Girl!: Unlock Miyu Level 2 (Unlock a better breeding toy)
  • To Serve Man: Unlock Miyu Level 3 (Unlock the ultimate breeding toy)
  • Octomom: Impregnate Miyu with Octuplets (Reward: "8.888.888 Credits")
  • I Get a Little Bit Genghis Khan: Have 400 Kids with Miyu

This is the site that has this info but to get them I have no idea, it just looks like you have to keep going.

I also found this page:

Go here and get on the discord and they will help you if you get lost of them:

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes