4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how to use CCC ?
That is best ask for on the discord channel than here.
You can find the discord channel here on the right:
As for the ccc its here:

HaremKing112

Feb 21, 2018
That is best ask for on the discord channel than here.
You can find the discord channel here on the right:
As for the ccc its here:
thanks for the info sir

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So do you know when the will ad the mother in the game ? or do you know where i can find the information to look it up my self good sir ? Also thnx for the response my interest in the game is already rising :D
Beside the link on the 1st post here is the site that has all links to sites and discord for them.

Maybe you can get the info on the discord or where to find it at least.

Plus here is a wiki for the game.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Where can I get haramase simulator v 3.1.1 in android
If there is one you can get the info at the site but in the PC version there is a button to get the latest build, is this not the same for android?
They have a discord site so you can join that and ask if you want to.

kulbak

Oct 31, 2016
I remember they had a post on trello stating a possible inclusion of an older sister. If i remember correct, she was this chick:

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

jr654987

Jan 9, 2018
Is there no console command for pregnancies? Not really trying to grind for 1k pregancies.

I found it.

totalpreg = x

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Is there no console command for pregnancies? Not really trying to grind for 1k pregancies.

I found it.

totalpreg = x
All of the pregnancy counts are not 100% reliable (in terms of changing the variables) since some triggers require "more than x", "exactly y", or "less than z." I'm not sure how they handle it internally, but the girls are written by different people and they build their code differently. So it will work on some girls, and not on others. The /pol/ sisters, for example, must be side-by-side in their pregnancy counts. If you give one a gazillion pregnancies, it will break the chain. In their code, every event checks the other girl's count before firing.

The "totalpreg" variable works fine for the most part since it's the "global count," but if you're just trying to advance a single girl's event chain, there's a 75% chance it won't work. Most of the girls have their own pregnancy count variables that events reference. But they're easy to find, because they all end in "preg = x" with some variation of their name in front of 'preg'.

Reactions: a1fox3

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Where would one go to edit the fertility values of the girls?
You can use "fertupgrade" in the console. It doesn't change the fertility of the girls, it changes YOUR fertility. It's the variable used by the fertility upgrade you buy in the store (5 for the first upgrade, 10 for the second). So, set that to 99 or something and it will give you max-fertility and a (nearly) 100% impregnation rate. (If the girl doesn't get pregnant like this, then there's a specific reason. See below.)

The reason to do it this way instead of changing the girls, is because there are many, many events where the girls are not meant to get pregnant. It's part of the story line that they don't get pregnant, and the story line sets their fertility to 0 temporarily to make sure of that. If you got them pregnant, it would break the event chain. So by keeping them infertile when necessary by only changing YOUR fertility, it circumvents that.

Final note, the event chain for the Oracle might (but probably won't) change this. Buying Fertility upgrades from the store will definitely change this and you'll have to reset it to 99 or whatever afterwards.

PugWug

Jul 4, 2017
Is it just me, or can you not buy more than half of the items in the store on the Android port? I wanna get the upgrades but it just makes me talk to the shopowner instead. (She's fucking hot, I know, but I want my fert upgrades so that i can keep pumping her full of my baby juice.)

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Is it just me, or can you not buy more than half of the items in the store on the Android port? I wanna get the upgrades but it just makes me talk to the shopowner instead. (She's fucking hot, I know, but I want my fert upgrades so that i can keep pumping her full of my baby juice.)
Does it act wonky at the Mall Arcade, as well? I'm wondering if it thinks you're purposefully clicking on her. That is, the 'hit box' for the fertility upgrade has coordinates that are somehow overlapping with her. Like the Android version moves stuff around to fit it on the screen and the 'hitboxes' are off.

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Does anybody knows why they stop updating the official site with the new versions?

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Does anybody knows why they stop updating the official site with the new versions?
They updated the links, but didn't create a new post for it. In my opinion, they probably need a labelled link to the most recent version.

chrisdevchroma

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
They updated the links, but didn't create a new post for it. In my opinion, they probably need a labelled link to the most recent version.
I was (/we were) too lazy for that. (And I maybe forgot my login for the admin part of the website xD)
The current update only fixes a few bugs (+re-balance) and added some new preg modded sprites.
(Just to get the public codebase a bit more aligned with our current development version.)

You could expect more minor updates like this (in the 0.3.x.x version range for example) without any new post on the website. Only with any new major content addition (so next big release would be 0.4.x.x) we will create a new post for sure explaining a bit what has been added.

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes