4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok, thanks for the info, will give it a try once more.
I already got together with the neighbour, but ... didn't have enough money. Is she going to be the girlfriend ?
Yes she is but like I said just go to work and make all the money you want and see how it goes then you can once you see how the money is going to start having all the sex you want.

Reactions: patrickB
Jan 1, 2018
So thank you for this game, but I think i'm out. Unless there is a way in this game to quickly earn a shit pile of money ?
(Or do you guys use a cheat ?)
Grtz.
You could also go to the Arcade and play Jutai Simulator. If you have the patience to click several thousand times, you can rack up over $1 million in less than half an hour (depending on how fast you click). (I found this out only because I wanted to get the achievement for winning the game, but didn't realize I was actually getting money for it until I'd finished. :D )

Reactions: PugWug and patrickB

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You could also go to the Arcade and play Jutai Simulator. If you have the patience to click several thousand times, you can rack up over $1 million in less than half an hour (depending on how fast you click). (I found this out only because I wanted to get the achievement for winning the game, but didn't realize I was actually getting money for it until I'd finished. :D )
Working all the jobs to the last one makes way more money faster.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Do you get to take Ise in the end ?
Nope not the end but not to long after starting, just play and you will get to have her just like 99.9% of all the other women in the game.

PugWug

Jul 4, 2017
Ok, thanks for the info, will give it a try once more.
I already got together with the neighbour, but ... didn't have enough money. Is she going to be the girlfriend ?
Working all the jobs to the last one makes way more money faster.
What I do is use the Trump code, invest in what the bank has to offer, then play Jutai. After that is done, I have enough leftover to get the Save Scrubber achievement without actually savescrubbing lol

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Any Body

Jul 5, 2018
Where can I find the Mac version please? When I searched for Mac I found the developer saying there was one but not sure where the link is.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Where can I find the Mac version please? When I searched for Mac I found the developer saying there was one but not sure where the link is.
If its not here I don't know where else it would be.

DragonFr

Jan 2, 2018
[QUOTE = "a1fox3, post: 966711, miembro: 154349"] dinero = xxx (Esto es dinero de bolsillo)
moneyinback = xxx (Esta es la cantidad en el banco) [/ QUOTE]
Ohh thanks you.. is working :)

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes