4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
Sorry, only read last 3 pages- I notice several posts that tell you if you don't want to cheat, get money by working "all the jobs" until you can start stock trading for real money. So, I started cooking, became a chef, got 1600 cooking skill pts, used change jobs to become manager..... and CLippy shows up, telling me I can't jump to the top, I have to work my way up. Is this a bug, or is the cooking line incomplete, and I should have jumped to construction already?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
not a bug...you can't go from dishwasher to manager in real life either...you'll have to apply for the next higher job than keep going until you can't go any higher
if you cahnged to offhanded job like lifeguard in between you'll have to start from lowest and go up to highest again (you don't loose exp in the career, but the game doensn't remember your last position)
but generally 2nd or 3rd job from the next career normally pays better than highest job from the previous Career

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Sorry, only read last 3 pages- I notice several posts that tell you if you don't want to cheat, get money by working "all the jobs" until you can start stock trading for real money. So, I started cooking, became a chef, got 1600 cooking skill pts, used change jobs to become manager..... and CLippy shows up, telling me I can't jump to the top, I have to work my way up. Is this a bug, or is the cooking line incomplete, and I should have jumped to construction already?
Go back down 1 them come back up, its a bug that sometimes happen.
You have to do every job and not skip over any of them.

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
Go back down 1 them come back up, its a bug that sometimes happen.
You have to do every job and not skip over any of them.
Okay, I'll go to an old save, and see if that fixes the stupid bug, and if there was an achievement/girl from becoming manager. Went to Construction already because game loses career points if you switch from one-off career directly to another one-off career (Chef to lifeguard to chef worked, except for promotion bug, but chef to lifeguard to stock broker lost cooking experience)
@evangilean- it does and it doesn't remember. switching from chef to lifeguard and back to chef caused no problems until I tried to promote (gave me chef money and skill points). I was doing the jobs in order, and please don't quote real life in cooking, when the progression IS NOT cook, waiter, chef, shift manager. (it is cook to chef, but waiter and shift manager do not need to cook)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Okay, I'll go to an old save, and see if that fixes the stupid bug, and if there was an achievement/girl from becoming manager. Went to Construction already because game loses career points if you switch from one-off career directly to another one-off career (Chef to lifeguard to chef worked, except for promotion bug, but chef to lifeguard to stock broker lost cooking experience)
@evangilean- it does and it doesn't remember. switching from chef to lifeguard and back to chef caused no problems until I tried to promote (gave me chef money and skill points). I was doing the jobs in order, and please don't quote real life in cooking, when the progression IS NOT cook, waiter, chef, shift manager. (it is cook to chef, but waiter and shift manager do not need to cook)
Once you switch off to lifeguard you broke the chain and that is the reason it did not go forward.
You must do every position in the careers only and you can not jump to one off jobs or it will break the progression. Haramase Simulator 2018-08-09 06-01-12-41.jpg

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Man please tell a example of this, "player.money = 900000" not working
If you had just typed "console" and checked "in this thread" box, in the search function... The first fucking post you'll find will give you:

Console commands
money = x
stamina = x
skill = x

Lazy much?

TTGO

Oct 19, 2017
Hello! An error occurs when the game starts =(

While running game code:
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'block'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/intro.rpyc", line 16, in script
File "D:\Inbox\Haramase_Simulator_0.3.1.1-market\renpy\ast.py", line 2159, in execute
next_node(self.lookup())
File "D:\Inbox\Haramase_Simulator_0.3.1.1-market\renpy\ast.py", line 2144, in lookup
return renpy.game.script.translator.lookup_translate(self.identifier, getattr(self, "alternate", None))
File "D:\Inbox\Haramase_Simulator_0.3.1.1-market\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 190, in lookup_translate
return tl.block[0]

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
did you enter a name on the form on game start?
did you DL the curent game version from a link on their side or did you try to upgrade from a previous version?

chrisdevchroma

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
Hello! An error occurs when the game starts =(

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/intro.rpyc", line 16, in script
File "D:\Inbox\Haramase_Simulator_0.3.1.1-market\renpy\ast.py", line 2159, in execute
next_node(self.lookup())
File "D:\Inbox\Haramase_Simulator_0.3.1.1-market\renpy\ast.py", line 2144, in lookup
return renpy.game.script.translator.lookup_translate(self.identifier, getattr(self, "alternate", None))
File "D:\Inbox\Haramase_Simulator_0.3.1.1-market\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 190, in lookup_translate
return tl.block[0]
Let me guess, you played a fan translated or modded version of the game before updating. Unfortunately we don't support those modifications in the latest version of our game.

You need to delete everything in the haramase simulator save folder (Game Test-1456420839).
See this link for the storage location on your OS:

Also delete the game and redownload it from waifu.nl (our website).

How often does this game get updated?
Haven't seen any updates in a long while.
We've just released a bugfix update last month.

Reactions: TTGO

planck35

Oct 28, 2017
can you tell me how can i fuck oracle? a paperclip is asking me question right now. Would you tell me what are right choices please?

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes