4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Tired of waiting When will the next version be released?
We just had one.
Last week the in game updater was screwed but it should be fix now.

V0.3.1.0 is the new one.

Here is the official download link.

(((Lots of bug fixes, minor changes, Hayasaki preg sprites. A good portion of the update is backend stuff, still important though.)))

@wep @Ryahn @Sam @Pepé Le Pew @TCMS

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
We just had one.

V0.3.1.0 is the new one.

(((Lots of bug fixes, minor changes, Hayasaki preg sprites. A good portion of the update is backend stuff, still important though.)))

Or download it from my google drive:
The in-game updater may still be screwing up. 0.3.1.1 is available from the official link, but when I used the in-game updater, it left an empty folder for one of the characters.

sky11

May 29, 2018
We just had one.

V0.3.1.0 is the new one.

Or download it from my google drive:

I woke up in my sleep. I was surprised.
Thank you very much.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
except added preg cg... dont notice much changes... maybe because i didnt encounter any bug before

chrisdevchroma

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
We just had one.
Thanks for removing the link :)

The latest release (as of 12 June 2018) is 0.3.1.1

just play a new game, and have this error:
You have downloaded and played a modified version of the game. We do not support modded or fan translated version of the game because of issues when updating the game to a new version of our official release, especially like the error you have now. (for example the russian fan translation completely botches the game saves)

Only solution to that problem is by downloading the latest version from waifu.nl and removing all the files in the following folder: %APPDATA%/RenPy/ (That points to C:\User\YOURNAME\Application Data\RenPy\)
You will lose all save games and persistent settings (because those are corrupted/invalid).

Jan 1, 2018
We just had one.

V0.3.1.0 is the new one.

Similarly, my in-game updater says I have the most recent version, but the version number is still 3.0.1. I haven't seen any preggo CG for Hayasaki, so I'm guessing it's the updater that's wrong rather than the version number being displayed.
I do get an update folder with new updates.json and log.txt (it's empty) (in addition to current.json), but still not updating.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Similarly, my in-game updater says I have the most recent version, but the version number is still 3.0.1. I haven't seen any preggo CG for Hayasaki, so I'm guessing it's the updater that's wrong rather than the version number being displayed.
I do get an update folder with new updates.json and log.txt (it's empty) (in addition to current.json), but still not updating.
Did you click the link I posted to the download because it takes you to v.0.3.1.1-market and that is the newest one there is.

Patan

May 28, 2017
when i go to this link do i have to download all or just Haramase_Simulator_0.3.1.1-market is enough?

Charonn57

Mar 4, 2018
nice page , but even after selecting the Zip , and hitting download , it's waiting for stack.waifu.nl and nothing happens ....

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes