4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

Love to Hate

Mar 3, 2018
Man I'm so stuck right now can't seem to get the sister met her twice already once at the park and once at the pool. And the bottom right one XD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You have to meet the little sister again probably in park and you have to meet Arcana (the bottom right character) at the school roof.
Hope it helps

MajorDong

Jun 2, 2017
Tried to jump a level in career, Clippy told me I can't do that just like in real life, came back and told me I was a "dumbfuck", caught me off guard I was laughing for 5 minutes.
10/10 would get called a dumbfuck again.

Reactions: chrisdevchroma

chrisdevchroma

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
First and foremost, major thanks and big thumbs up. I've spent a lot of time playing over the past year or so, and the game was the thing that got me interested enough in the engine to dig into Ren'Py code.

Just a question to clarify since I'm kicking around using this as an exercise to work on my Ren'Py chops, a true 'Hello World!' and all that. Is the recruitment tool for new writers or new developers?

Looking at it from a 'developers might write but writers might not develop' angle. Writing code is a creative process but some devs couldn't write their way out of a wet paper bag.
Hi and thanks! Renpy is really fun as you can break out of it and use python if it doesn't have what you need.

It's maybe worded a bit wrong. "We needed to find an entry level way to let potential developers write a character, without having to explain the ins and outs of how the game works."

Essentially new writers. It's more like 'developers must write a char' and 'writers may develop new functionality/menu's if they require it for their char'.

i cant always b on my pc so isnt there any way to change max stam on android ver? ive gone thru the entire 18 pages but only only thing i found was for pc and not android :\
Nope, sry. Android is very limited in what input you can give to the Renpy engine's internals.

Tried to jump a level in career, Clippy told me I can't do that just like in real life, came back and told me I was a "dumbfuck", caught me off guard I was laughing for 5 minutes.
10/10 would get called a dumbfuck again.
Thnx ^_^. (Actually I added it because a lot of people were asking why they couldn't skip jobs. Duh haha)

Reactions: anonymoist

AkitosDespair

Oct 23, 2017
Great game i love it so far, but im you should put a cap on the arcade came "Ova" cause if you download an auto clicker you can just turn it on and get money easily (took me 2 minutes to reach 1mill) im not sure if that was intended aha. But it just negates "work" morals so you can fuck all you want <3

theres also some Text Bugs with "Ise" after fucking her for the first time you get a dialog that says "random txt input 1" and forgot what else it said.
and same thing with "touko"

not sure if it was intended aha
ps! using Version 3.0.3

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
so after you finally get alexis pregnant, she's not added to the harem? i feel cheated!

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Why are some of the girls censored and other are not. View attachment 79663 View attachment 79664
View attachment 79666
What Kings said. Also those if I remember correctly were censored, but on the previous page one of the dev of Haramase said that they are slowly uncensoring every mosaic that is available on the images. Given the second images and the fact that the vagina and the penis are.. slightly blurry that is clearly an attempt - well done, indeed.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok what is the purpose for Miyu, she only has twins and cost 1,000,000 to play with.
To much money for only twins, will not buy her again. Haramase Simulator 2018-03-21 12-08-41-04.jpg

Reactions: asd33asd33

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Even if you don't cheat, money becomes absurdly abundant as you progress in careers. Especially if you stack all your money in the bank.
Yes I can see that now with 36 mil in the bank and working all the time and soon you never have to work again.
(This after playing more after post that.)

But still 1 mil is to much for 2 kids and not needed for game play, I have a pregnancy fetish along with kissing fetish and you wont see the machine naked after getting it pregnant so no need to do it any more.
The amount of stamina lost going to it and back could have been put to better use with the real females in the harem.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Yes I can see that now with 36 mil in the bank and working all the time and soon you never have to work again.
(This after playing more after post that.)

But still 1 mil is to much for 2 kids and not needed for game play, I have a pregnancy fetish along with kissing fetish and you wont see the machine naked after getting it pregnant so no need to do it any more.
The amount of stamina lost going to it and back could have been put to better use with the real females in the harem.
look at achievements, you'll notice she's included in game play. still trying to figure out how to move her to the next level.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
look at achievements, you'll notice she's included in game play. still trying to figure out how to move her to the next level.
I don't care if "it" has a next level its the "cost" that I don't like and there is no need for a machine that only has 2 babies that cost you 1 mil and time to go do when you can find a couple a ladies on the street for less than 10k.

ADD: How in the hell do you drink with Rumines?
We have met in the pub 3-4 times and only talk.

There is nothing more sexier than a sexy pregnant sister. Haramase Simulator 2018-03-21 22-49-40-23.jpg Haramase Simulator 2018-03-21 22-59-37-90.jpg

And now for the best looking pregnant belly in the game. Haramase Simulator 2018-03-21 23-40-45-58.jpg Haramase Simulator 2018-03-21 23-41-27-83.jpg

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes