4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
Except this is not really a Japanese game. It's made by 4chan.
They don't create their own images, they take images from Japanese games. If they use a game that was translated/decensored by an English company then you might find a few uncensored images in the game, but the majority are most definitely going to be censored.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Thanks for replying tho, I meant, 'maximum' stamina
Stamina is used everytime you have sex, so its always going to decrease. You can add as much as you want though I've never found a code to go permanently set it above 150. If you get low just add more in the console.

tamaco

Jul 19, 2017
Stamina is used everytime you have sex, so its always going to decrease. You can add as much as you want though I've never found a code to go permanently set it above 150. If you get low just add more in the console.
Thank you for replying :)

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Because I can never leave things alone there IS something called maximumstamina.

It is called, in the console, of course - maximumstamina

So entering something like maximumstamina=900 will make you a complete stud for the week while you impregnate any female form with two legs you encounter. So far it seems to stick at least across one week, but I did not do a lot of testing. So your mileage may vary, and remember, there is at least one achievement that requires you to add your stamina above the base 100 to the 150 I thought was the limit. Wait, until you get that, before using this.

Reactions: Roleme

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
anyone mind share their save? i cant get some girl no matter what

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
The "Collective" is working on some other game at the same time. They say there are still updates for this but its been quite awhile.

Reactions: huyhappy998
4.20 star(s) 23 Votes