• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Comics Collection Pinup Harayutaka Collection [2023-12-31] [hara3131]

HeavyLead

Bored.
Uploader
Jun 17, 2022
HaraGIF.gif

Overview:
Harayutaka is a 2D artist who makes comics/pinups/art of characters/from video games and animes, such as: Fate Grand Order(a lot of this), and more!​

Updated: 2023-12-31
Artist: Harayutaka - - -
Censorship: Yes (Mild Mosaic)
Language: None
Resolution:
Content: 2018: 244 Pages, 2019: 311 Pages, 2020: 409 Pages, 2021: 366 Pages, 2022: 289 Pages
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Download:
Pinups:
Comics:
005.jpg 003.jpg 010.jpg 004.jpg 008.jpg 007.jpg 003 (1).jpg 009.jpg Medusa3.jpg 013 (1).jpg 008 (1).jpg 012 (1).jpg
013.jpg 012.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

qqslg

Aug 25, 2020
A few notes:

1. I'm going to need help identifying A Lot of characters.
2. If you see an empty folder, don't worry, nothing is missing, I just forgot to delete the folder.
3. All comics are textless, not the Japanese original version, though if you or anyone you know can translate Japanese, DM me.
Enjoy!
Thank you for creating this page ,I have been follow this artist for a long time

Reactions: SatyrNymph

SatyrNymph

Apr 10, 2021
Stumbled over this artist on kemonoparty and his(?) work is very hot. Actually decided to see if some king here had translated it. Wish I could read Japanese... (Me: ) Google translate images just doesn't work well enough. Thanks for posting this collection!

HeavyLead

Bored.
Uploader
Jun 17, 2022
After a year of procrastinating an update of this thread. I can assure whoever has been following this thread that an update will come by the end of the year. I'll also be revamping the OP in which I will make two seperate sections: Pin-Ups and Comics, all organized by month of course. I will also finally make use of Exalt219's efforts to name each character as I simply numbered the pin-ups the first time around, given the a year has passed, I will have to spend time naming the 2023 Pin-Ups.

Given that nobody has contacted me in the past year for the Japanese versions for translation reasons, I'm considering throwing in those versions alongside the text-less versions. Will I make an update after this one? Probably not. I'm only coming back for this update as I never liked the original structure and naming of the files and always sought to change that.

HeavyLead

Bored.
Uploader
Jun 17, 2022
OP has finally been updated! Compiled all 2022 - 2023 content. OP has been revamped so that all pin-ups and comics have their own sections,. All pin-ups have been renamed and all comics include both original and textless versions!

A big (rather extremely late) thanks to Exalt219 for identifying the characters for the pin-ups and LordLegolas for helping me speed up the mirroring process :D.

Lispec

Mar 21, 2022
OP has finally been updated! Compiled all 2022 - 2023 content. OP has been revamped so that all pin-ups and comics have their own sections,. All pin-ups have been renamed and all comics include both original and textless versions!

A big (rather extremely late) thanks to Exalt219 for identifying the characters for the pin-ups and LordLegolas for helping me speed up the mirroring process :D.
thanks man, u r a hero!

Reactions: HeavyLead