michelita

Aug 24, 2020
If your goal is for Thomas to get as little sex as possible, show your tits on your own accord when given the option during the poker night.
Actually, this is also a way to avoid Leo completely there as well...
I read you're the translator. Good job btw. Native spanish speaker here, so I'm playing that version. I'm reading in some posts you can avoid Leo and some saying he's forced on you on day 4 (poker night). I've been able to avoid the MC from having sex with him so far. Is the poker night the end of my run?
PS: Maybe you can tone down how arrogant and demanding he is on the English version so he's at least tolerable.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Sorter

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
I read you're the translator. Good job btw. Native spanish speaker here, so I'm playing that version. I'm reading in some posts you can avoid Leo and some saying he's forced on you on day 4 (poker night). I've been able to avoid the MC from having sex with him so far. Is the poker night the end of my run?
PS: Maybe you can tone down how arrogant and demanding he is on the English version so he's at least tolerable.
Thanks. I do take some creative liberties but don't want to change too much. I'll see what I can do :)

You can keep avoiding him. But you won't be able to avoid everyone during that night.
Show your tits at the start of the poker game if Leo is your worst nightmare.

Reactions: michelita

michelita

Aug 24, 2020
Thanks. I do take some creative liberties but don't want to change too much. I'll see what I can do :)

You can keep avoiding him. But you won't be able to avoid everyone during that night.
Yes I noticed you added a little spin to some phrases and it's overall better to read but nothing hits quite like dirty talk in your native language :p

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017

I do like how it is written in English so far. I'd say keep to the original script and spirit as much as possible.

Can you clarify about the Leo thing? So we should flash him if we do NOT want to get involved?

1 A typo day 4 "how his cock"

2 I think I know why this typo occurred ;) but better keep it grammatically correct for now. LOL

3 Should be "latest", remove the extra T

Last edited:
Reactions: boulimanus

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Yes I noticed you added a little spin to some phrases and it's overall better to read but nothing hits quite like dirty talk in your native language :p
You are more than right! In Italian, the dirty phrases remain very faithful to the Spanish. On the other hand, Loren and Molli are very hot and hardly hold back.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
I don't understand how MC can be Jealous of Kirsten spending time with her husband. He trets her poorly (like most people to be honnest).
It would make more sens that she would be jealous of her husband, at leaston the path when you can dominate Kirsten, i was kinda expecting jealousy to be the other way
I wanna make Kirsten mine, but don't really care about hubby, like someone says he is borring AND treats his wife poorly AND a quickshot AND with a tiny dick compared to other male in the game (that a lot of argument against the dude).
Loren's jealousy isn't so much the act itself that Kirsten goes with Thomas, but because Thomas desires her, that's what drives Loren crazy, there's a scene right at the night of the 4th that you see Loren pinned down by Leo watching Kristen and Thomas starting anal sex. Well for me it's the most meaningful sentence Loren thinks about what her husband had told her some time before: 'I don't like anal sex it's slutty'. This driving her crazy with jealousy because she sees Thomas wanting to do it with kirsten when with her, he had told him no.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
2 I think I know why this typo occurred ;) but better keep it grammatically correct for now. LOL
This is on purpose and I won't change it actually.
It is written as it was spoken. It's meant to suggest James being playful and trying his luck saying it without being caught. So he could always say he misspoke or was misheard. If I write grammatically correct here, it would lose that playfulness that I wanted to add. I thought about adding quotes at the time, but it would suggest it was insisted upon when spoken, which would bring too much attention to it.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
This is on purpose and I won't change it actually.
It is written as it was spoken. It's meant to suggest James being playful and trying his luck saying it without being caught. So he could always say he misspoke or was misheard. If I write grammatically correct here, it would lose that playfulness that I wanted to add. I thought about adding quotes at the time, but it would suggest it was insisted upon when spoken, which would bring too much attention to it.
Totally understand, and I got the gist of it right away LOL. If that is the intent, then absolutely.

1 Capital Oh

2 What are you trying to say in the 3rd sentence? It sounds odd. Maybe just "He's crazy about being with you one last time"?

Last edited:

Adromedas

Jul 25, 2024
MC is jealous of her husband, while she is fucking every cock in the game, this is really ridiculous, a disgusting scene, in fact, what is Thomas for in this game, he is a nerd, a cuckold with a small cock, the only man in the whole game, with a small cock, again this description that the poor cuckold has a small cock, is becoming the stuff of jokes, a game without a plot, we have a MC with her legs open to every cock, father-in-law, uncle, lovers, and others, and she disgusts her husband, what the fuck kind of wedding do you organize in these plots, hahahahhaha

Adromedas

Jul 25, 2024
Loren's jealousy isn't so much the act itself that Kirsten goes with Thomas, but because Thomas desires her, that's what drives Loren crazy, there's a scene right at the night of the 4th that you see Loren pinned down by Leo watching Kristen and Thomas starting anal sex. Well for me it's the most meaningful sentence Loren thinks about what her husband had told her some time before: 'I don't like anal sex it's slutty'. This driving her crazy with jealousy because she sees Thomas wanting to do it with kirsten when with her, he had told him no.

What are you talking about, MC is fucking every single dick that comes her way, and she has the fucking nerve to be jealous of her husband, who, MC treats her husband badly and degrades him, this is a real joke

3.90 star(s) 30 Votes