• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video Hard-Degenerate collection [2022-12-10] [degen]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Stormic09

Jul 23, 2017
I found a gif of his dragon maid vid from a random twitter account " "

If he has that why hasn't the full thing been released yet?
Because most likely it's a work in progress gif from Hard-Degenerate subscribestar site and the X (formerly known as Twitter) user got it by subscribing or some other way and nothing more. Or else we would have heard about it by now if the full video was released.

Come on, just think for a moment, I know it's hard with all the blood not in the Head but damn some logical thinking isn't too much to ask.

Soom534543

Oct 7, 2018
dragon maid project dates from last year, guy really cannot manage projects, the latest one was shorter compared to the dragon maid one and it shows. Sidetrack but at the same time, he should have made it a bit shorter to maybe have another public release.

Kroknee

Mar 4, 2018
oh yay more amazing art which is ruined by futa (just my opinion, i dont have an issue if YOU like futa)
bro U can find normie stuff everywhere meanwhile futa can be a little hard to find as there is not nearly as much stuff compared to Normie stuff so anyone who makes futa stuff deserves respect The Art is not ruined its more creative

EthanB86

Jun 7, 2020
bro U can find normie stuff everywhere meanwhile futa can be a little hard to find as there is not nearly as much stuff compared to Normie stuff so anyone who makes futa stuff deserves respect The Art is not ruined its more creative
i swear theres literally more futa stuff on this site than non futa stuff. and like i said I, PERSONALLY think its ruined because I PERSONALLY dont like futa. ive got no issue if YOU do. i was merely commenting that its yet another amazing artist who does ONLY futa content, if anything i was being appreciative of the artist and just commenting on how im just disappointed that for ME, PERSONALLY its got a feature that i find off-putting. but the art is great, theres no doubt about it. i was only making the comment as there have been at least 10 other artists who's art has been uploaded to this site (in recent memory) which is amazing quality but futa only, it just seems that recently theres been more futa than non-futa for whatever reason, or maybe its just me. idk. either way it doesnt matter, not everything is a personal attack, ive got no issue if you like futa lol, just saying that it would be nice for an artist of this high quality to make some non-futa for us normies :)

EthanB86

Jun 7, 2020
if you don't like and think it's ruined because its futa why are you even in this thread?
see above comment^

also im in this thread because sometimes futa creators create "normal" content as well as futa and maybe the just preview was futa and there could be some non-futa to be found, but that wasnt the case. its just a shame (in my opinion) because the art looks really high quality but i just do not like futa. again, ive got no issue if YOU like futa, its just not for me and its a shame (in my opinion) as the art is high quality. thats all. i was just hoping the artist might have made some non-futa, but they dont :)

raviolli

Nov 18, 2020
see above comment^

also im in this thread because sometimes futa creators create "normal" content as well as futa and maybe the just preview was futa and there could be some non-futa to be found, but that wasnt the case. its just a shame (in my opinion) because the art looks really high quality but i just do not like futa. again, ive got no issue if YOU like futa, its just not for me and its a shame (in my opinion) as the art is high quality. thats all. i was just hoping the artist might have made some non-futa, but they dont :)
fair point

also... just to clarify, now that i've read my comment again i think the way i wrote it might have been a bit rude, it wasnt my intention so if it gave of the wrong impresion i apologise, it was just a honest question

i say that cuz the way i interpreted your comment at least made me think you've been following this thread for a while knowing that is mainly futa content and not that you had found yet another artist that is futa focused

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote