Collection Video Hard-Degenerate collection [2024-07-08] [degen]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Rayden1382

Nov 15, 2019
I have seen a lot of claims going around that pixeldrain is corrupting files, but never any proof. If this is really true then it's a big problem, and my top priority to get it fixed. I have been testing a lot but I can never reproduce any file corruption.

I downloaded this archive from all three providers (which worked) and the checksum is exactly the same when computed locally. This means that the files are identical. If there is any corruption then it is also in the Mega and Gofile archives.

View attachment 3826879

If you find a real example of file corruption, please let me know.
As I said, my upload speed is pretty bad, so if I want to share something, I usually upload it to one site and use other services/sites to upload to other sites using that link.

1720871403256.png

In this case, I uploaded to Pixeldrain first and used it to upload to other platforms, which is why all of them have this issue.

Yesterday, when I went to re-upload the corrupted pictures, I re-downloaded each to make sure the same thing didn't happen again. The Gofile and Mega links were okay, but the Pixeldrain one was corrupted.

I don't really see any reason why I would lie about that, but you can check it out yourself if you want to. Here is the .
Pictures that were corrupted: - MEGA
I don't mind continuing this conversation, but this thread is for the artist and stuff related to them, so if you want to talk more, DM me.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote