1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Unregistred

Jun 21, 2017
Не волнуйся, друг! Это безопасно, как прогулка по заброшеному зданию.
безопасно только для тех, кто провёл детство лазая по стройкам и гаражам.

Sigvil

Oct 3, 2017
безопасно только для тех, кто провёл детство лазая по стройкам и гаражам.
А наш народ по-другому и не может. Ну если он не из Москвы и Питера, конечно.

adam~

Mar 1, 2018
if some BRAVE KOMRADE play this do write a review as i am intrested to become part of the NATION

Slajman

May 23, 2019
I am native Russian and this is bad from my point of view. It should be even worse for English speaking player, so big no-no in terms of trying that game, not recommend to anyone.
Do not perceive the text as a novel and a smooth narrative!

This text is a set of sentences that characterize the current situation and require a reaction

The situation is changing-> the set of sentences that describe it is changing. The following reaction is required and so on

Reactions: syslink

Slajman

May 23, 2019
there may be a clumsy translation, but this does not affect the understanding of the situation according to the description

But of course I'm sorry:D

TheStruggler

Mar 30, 2019
there may be a clumsy translation, but this does not affect the understanding of the situation according to the description

But of course I'm sorry:D
is this your game? you should get a person fluent with english to help with your translations.

also i enjoyed the game enough. better than alot of shit on here.

Reactions: Slajman

rllog

Apr 3, 2018
I'm not sure why, but on the longer phrases content of the text on the right side of the screen overlaps with what's written on the bottom, making it completely unreadable for the most part.

Nek0mancer

Nov 2, 2018
Do not perceive the text as a novel and a smooth narrative!
I do not likie your game not because i have not enough letters in your text or something like that, i just didn't like quality of your text or situations in general. And bugs, found out some bugs. For a game that small having bugs its meh.

Slajman

May 23, 2019
I'm not sure why, but on the longer phrases content of the text on the right side of the screen overlaps with what's written on the bottom, making it completely unreadable for the most part.
I was making up the screen for samsung galaxy10. Therefore, the text did not fit on screens with a lower resolution - only now I realized this. I will fix it in the future:(

Slajman

May 23, 2019
I do not likie your game not because i have not enough letters in your text or something like that, i just didn't like quality of your text or situations in general. And bugs, found out some bugs. For a game that small having bugs its meh.
this version is very stable. The problem is rather with the layout

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote