Slajman

May 23, 2019
There is version in google play market. Vulgar compliments - very shot demo while

And there is version here. Hardflirt - also need to expand of course

yuuy22

Oct 9, 2018
How do you fix the button layout? it is literally over the text and I can hardly read or understand since the buttons overlap all but the first line of text.

Slajman

May 23, 2019
How do you fix the button layout? it is literally over the text and I can hardly read or understand since the buttons overlap all but the first line of text.
Are you use vertical orientation of display?

The app is adapted for smartphones. There may be crashes in the emulator. But the emulator allows you to change the display resolution-perhaps this is the solution

Now in progress more detailed version Hardflirt with a more reasonable arrangement of screen elements

Slajman

May 23, 2019
Dont play this, this is GOVNO.
Possitive comments I like much more)))))
May next story with more story threads and more text will be more interesting)

pay attentionthat color indication in dialogs:
red - protogonist
blue - bots
black - author

Reactions: karlosos

rllog

Apr 3, 2018
I was very confused as to why you keep adding closing brackets in the game text, I think I realized why.
Nobody uses "))))" to represent smiling emoticons in English, unlike Russian/Ukrainian. It just looks weird to us.

Reactions: Slajman

Slajman

May 23, 2019
I was very confused as to why you keep adding closing brackets in the game text, I think I realized why.
Nobody uses "))))" to represent smiling emoticons in English, unlike Russian/Ukrainian. It just looks weird to us.
Wow! I understand
But how do smile and send positive in text??

rllog

Apr 3, 2018
Code:
Standard emoticons might include ":)" for a smile, ";)" for innuendo with a wink / beeing cheeky, ";P" and ":P" for half-joking and ":D" for laughing.
Usually they're separated with spaces from the rest of the sentence, you can use multiple of them but overusing them is often seen as immature, one is often enough.

Reactions: Slajman

Slajman

May 23, 2019
Code:
Standard emoticons might include ":)" for a smile, ";)" for innuendo with a wink / beeing cheeky, ";P" and ":P" for half-joking and ":D" for laughing.
Usually they're separated with spaces from the rest of the sentence, you can use multiple of them but overusing them is often seen as immature, one is often enough.
thanks!