VN Ren'Py Hard Out [Ep. 9] [Ello Fat Dog]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

truien

Mar 17, 2020
I got as far as the first interaction of the first chapter. No matter which choice combinations I make, Nick freaks out every time and I get an ending. There is no option to avoid being a lecher. How do I progress?

Promising, but confounding. I'll continue to watch but can't see supporting a title which is so confusing. Not to be a complainer, but come on man, I'm trying to get off here. Lol!

Reactions: RedRaven69

Vivacity!

Oct 15, 2020
I got as far as the first interaction of the first chapter. No matter which choice combinations I make, Nick freaks out every time and I get an ending. There is no option to avoid being a lecher. How do I progress?

Promising, but confounding. I'll continue to watch but can't see supporting a title which is so confusing. Not to be a complainer, but come on man, I'm trying to get off here. Lol!
there's a guide on every file to get the best endings.

Enrique523

Mar 4, 2021
Can someone please post me the entire guide for all 5 episodes? I looked everywhere including in my files and i just can't find it. I can't even progress through episode 1, i always get the same ending :/

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
Since all this time, there is one thing that I do not get ... - there is no good ending (with sex) in "Hard Out - Episode 3"?
I have tried everything, but nothing seems to work ...
Yet everything has always gone well in all the others at this collection, and also in the others collections...
This one is the only one with i am stuck.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
does anybody here have a working zip file for all the episodes?
I tried all the link sources available from the main page..
but I always get an error when I'm about to extract the zip files, always say NO ARCHIVES FOUND.

Any help is much appreciated. Thank you

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote