CreamyBatter

Jun 24, 2017
What exactly is the point of having the option to throw the pill away when you randomly encounter it in some alley (I think) and STILL taking the pill because ' I'm too curious and/or greedy '? I get turned into having an androgynous look and i have to spend like 500 bucks at the clinic to revert myself back to being manly only for the pills event to happen and I go back to square one. If there is something I'm doing wrong here where I can ACTUALLY TOSS the pill away as the choice suggested , I would like to know that, otherwise this is just some garbage gameplay.

Last edited:

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
What exactly is the point of having the option to throw the pill away when you randomly encounter it in some alley (I think) and STILL taking the pill because ' I'm too curious and/or greedy ' to do that? I get turned into having an androgynous look and i have to spend like 500 bucks at the clinic to revert myself back to being manly only for the pills event to happen and I go back to square one. If there is something I'm doing wrong here where I can ACTUALLY TOSSS the pill away as the choice suggested , I would like to know that, otherwise this is just some garbage gameplay.
I agree that is rather irksome.

And While we are on it, clicking on multiple hair styles to see what they are just adds them to your bill so you can rack up a 200 dollar haircut, and the ace in the blackjack game counts as a 12, I literally lost automatically with a ace and a king because they said it was 22. Also the amount of social interactions you need to level up feels crazy high I run out of people to talk to before the second book.

I don't like nitpicking, there is a lot of interesting stuff in this game it is just when all the little things all add up it kills the experience.

Edit: Played a bit more, it started to automatically take me to Lily's everytime I left the MC's house despite turning her down immediately when I met her. :/

Last edited:

abooba

Aug 31, 2017
The pill choice is bugged, the options are switched. If you choose to ignore it you take it, if you choose to take it you ignore it

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
The Patreon was updated a couple of days ago with a trailer for "Hornstown Next". I love the sense of immersion from subtly animated player avatars (though I noticed that some of them weren't moving in the trailer, so hopefully that's just a work in progress).

This is probably the game I'm most excited about. I feel like several years ago, an adult game with Hornstown's graphics and content would've been a pipe dream, but the tech improved and we now have a booming indie adult game scene... Maybe in another few years, animations like this will be the basic standard everyone expects, and the more advanced games will even be full-on explorable 3D worlds.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ima stupid old man with zero qualities usable in todays world..tried to alter my save so the patreon was initialized on my 3.6 public..now the save is useless..cause ya put code in front of me and my mind thinks of tits..so..ya..dosnt help...SO...if i drop a 3.6 public save here will some amazingly awesome person fix it for me? :D
View attachment rob1.txt

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
ima stupid old man with zero qualities usable in todays world..tried to alter my save so the patreon was initialized on my 3.6 public..now the save is useless..cause ya put code in front of me and my mind thinks of tits..so..ya..dosnt help...SO...if i drop a 3.6 public save here will some amazingly awesome person fix it for me? :D
View attachment 474817
See if this works.

Reactions: ThunderRob

getdare

Aug 28, 2017
I love the sense of immersion from subtly animated player avatars (though I noticed that some of them weren't moving in the trailer, so hopefully that's just a work in progress).
I am more excited about in game content. It's a nice to have thing, but in my opinion it should have low priority.

Jawa King

May 16, 2018
is there any way to successfully date J (Jenny)? It doesn’t seem possible to accumulate 6 favors going by the walkthrough. It looks like the most you can get is 3.

UnlikelyGames

Welcome to Hornstown
Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
You can get more favour at J in Hornyz if you only say the right things, however we've forgot to write this in to the walkthrough.

2.50 star(s) 28 Votes