BubbaNoName

Apr 25, 2019
Updated cheat to unlock adsfree, patron, librarian and alpha modes.
The cheat works for both for the original version and the unpacked one.
place the "HORNSTOWN.exe" and the "Data" folder of the cheat in the same directory
View attachment 1433729

Ok, so you've got 4 files named _update.php, and they are all supposed to go into the Data folder... how? or are you supposed to pick just one?

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
The visual update is....shocking. Yeah, The MC looks great now, but besides that, honestly, I kinda like more the old Ui. Backgrounds are nice, but they are obstructed by the text, which is logical because this is a text game after all...but at least in the old interface we had the full background image above the text, and we could see it completely. Now we just see the sides...and that's it. I think it's a waste, because the game have so many great background images...and the new Ui does not do any justice to them.

One thing I love from the new Ui is that the other character's portrait is bigger, and that's a welcome addition. Because one of the strengths of this game is their awesome models. I still miss the option to view them on full size, that was removed many updates ago.

One good thing is that the game didn't crash on me...and I played over an hour without blank screens. Nicely done devs. This game is so awesome...it's one of the models I follow to my own game. Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Anonymous100

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Been a while since I fooled with this one.
Downloaded Hornstown_v5.8_windows.7z using the NOPY link on the first post.
Used WinRAR 5.50 to extract, gave me a directory /Hornstown with subdirectories.
What file am I supposed to launch to get it to go ?

Reactions: slyf0x and BMRS

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Been a while since I fooled with this one.
Downloaded Hornstown_v5.8_windows.7z using the NOPY link on the first post.
Used WinRAR 5.50 to extract, gave me a directory /Hornstown with subdirectories.
What file am I supposed to launch to get it to go ?
There's supposed to be a Hornstown.exe in there somewhere, but missing in my d/l, also. (Zippyshare).

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Yep, there is no "HORNSTOWN.exe" file in both links!

UPD. No, sorry, "phpdesktop-chrome.exe" actually work!
pk2000, thank you!

Fargoon

Nov 13, 2017
I have have bad internet so I didn't play the online version, after every click I had to wait for several seconds and I prefer Offline play.
The the mega link has no exe. If the the game is not play-able from the links why have that as an option.
I can't comment on the game since I never get to play it other than for few minutes in online mode.

Even all the other links also just let you to other websites where I don't see any exe files. Some where after few clicks there was an option to download 500+MB files So again I ask What's the point of this links if they are useless.
z.png

2.60 star(s) 27 Votes